By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Sony Pictures Planning CAPTAIN PLANET AND THE PLANETEERS Movie

Are you excited for this movie/announcement?

Yes 2 66.67%

No 1 33.33%

Total:3

I'm sorry but I'm happy this crap it gone. I never liked it as a child.

Around the Network

spurgeonryan said:

techhunter80 said:

I'm sorry but I'm happy this crap it gone. I never liked it as a child.

Did you watch it in another language? It was a very special show.

No I watched it in english on cartoon network when it was still on, and I can see what they were trying to do. But as a kid I just didn't care about it, all I wanted was a good show to watch at the time.

Not sure about tone, campy fun or gritty reboot?

Also, casting for Linka from the Soviet Union?

haha i cant wait to see how this will turn out

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

BasilZero said: 
spurgeonryan said:
Lots of great ideas they can do with this. I hope that they do a great job.

This was one of my favorite cartoons as a kid.

Same here, have you seen the FunnyOrDie parody?

Hilarious stuff xD

I have never seen that, nearly fell out of seat from watching it. If the movie has this kind of Captain Planet than it might be something to watch.

Around the Network
Augen said:
Not sure about tone, campy fun or gritty reboot?

Also, casting for Linka from the Soviet Union?

well they're also cast a guy from africa an native american an asian and also a guy from brooklyn. 

Edit: They'll also cast a white guy to become captain planet to be the savior of the earth 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share