By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:
JEMC said:

First Nude Mod released for Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade
https://www.dsogaming.com/mods/first-nude-mod-released-for-final-fantasy-7-remake-intergrade/
And the time has come. Modder ‘azurebr’ has released the first nude mod for Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade. This mod introduces a high-polygon model for Tifa, alongside a see-through dress. However, and in order to use this mod, you’ll need Tifa’s Purple Dress outfit.

But where Aerith at?

The mod needs more jiggle physics, especially for the cocktail shaking scene:

I played through the Yuffie DLC today (loved it!) and am now continuing my FF7-playthrough with the "Satsuki Yatoshi Mod":

Last edited by Conina - on 05 February 2022

I don't know why you expect jiggle physiscs for her. This is not a Team Ninja game, after all.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

After much deliberation I have chosen my new laptop, an MSI Katana GF66 11UG, Intel Core i7-11800H, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3070 8GB. It should arrive tomorrow.

I can add to it a second SDD and more RAM up to 64GB, but I'll wait for it to arrive and check what's compatible with it.

I'm fairly certain I managed to recover the Windows license from the older laptop. Now I'll have to make a backup of my files and then prepare my current laptop for use by my parents.

JEMC said:

I don't know why you expect jiggle physiscs for her. This is not a Team Ninja game, after all.

Modders always find the way

They just need to combine the two

Rhonin the wizard said:

After much deliberation I have chosen my new laptop, an MSI Katana GF66 11UG, Intel Core i7-11800H, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3070 8GB. It should arrive tomorrow.

I can add to it a second SDD and more RAM up to 64GB, but I'll wait for it to arrive and check what's compatible with it.

I'm fairly certain I managed to recover the Windows license from the older laptop. Now I'll have to make a backup of my files and then prepare my current laptop for use by my parents.

Congrats! Those are pretty fap worthy specs!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

I like how we've had it good with the Steam deck thread so far, then we have the doom and gloom thread and how it has to fit in your damn pocket and appeal to the kids or it's a dead "console".

VGC never changes. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

The idea of being able to put the Switch in your pocket is quite hilarious. I think we have found the cause of why so many switches have joycon drift issues. It's cause they are all being abused by being put in peoples pockets /s.

Captain_Yuri said:

The idea of being able to put the Switch in your pocket is quite hilarious. I think we have found the cause of why so many switches have joycon drift issues. It's cause they are all being abused by being put in peoples pockets /s.

The whole "it's gotta fit in your pocket or it's fucking dead to the world" excuse is actually pissing me off, because not only is it unfounded (because why the fuck would anyone making any portable device make carry cases/mini bags, do so in the first place, if we're all apparently using our pockets?), but it's being based on past excuses from even smaller devices which are no longer being supported anymore. 

This is doom and gloom and they're trying to excuse it yet again for stupid small reasons.

I don't have this so called "deep pockets" hammer space shit, where I can cram my switch, wallet and phone into. Hell I don't even put my phone into my trouser pocket, because despite it being small, I still consider it too heavy for my liking and put it in my coat pocket, because that just feels more natural to me (also my stepdad crushed his screen with his phone in his trousers some yrs ago and he's the thinnest guy I've seen around). 

Also yeah, cramming it into your pockets constantly is more likely to induce more drift in the joycons, so I dunno how the pocket "advantage" is a good thing when it introduces a negative. 

Era has good rules about drive by posting and terrible baity threads, I wish VGC had one against "this system looks butt fucking ugly and it doesn't fit in my pocket, so it's gonna fail", because it so far looks like a derailed mess. Next to no research done from the OP, besides taking a tweet and warping it into something negative. 

Like I'll use myself as a prime example:

I don't like the PS5 or Series X, like at all, but you won't see me making threads about how each system looks fugly or how it cannot fit in my damn backpack or some stupid shit, because that's baity/pointless to begin with. 

Last edited by Chazore - on 06 February 2022

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

Chazore said:
Captain_Yuri said:

The whole "it's gotta fit in your pocket or it's fucking dead to the world" excuse is actually pissing me off, because not only is it unfounded (because why the fuck would anyone making any portable device make carry cases/mini bags, do so in the first place, if we're all apparently using our pockets?), but it's being based on past excuses from even smaller devices which are no longer being supported anymore. 

This is doom and gloom and they're trying to excuse it yet again for stupid small reasons.

I don't have this so called "deep pockets" hammer space shit, where I can cram my switch, wallet and phone into. Hell I don't even put my phone into my trouser pocket, because despite it being small, I still consider it too heavy for my liking and put it in my coat pocket, because that just feels more natural to me (also my stepdad crushed his screen with his phone in his trousers some yrs ago and he's the thinnest guy I've seen around). 

Also yeah, cramming it into your pockets constantly is more likely to induce more drift in the joycons, so I dunno how the pocket "advantage" is a good thing when it introduces a negative. 

Era has good rules about drive by posting and terrible baity threads, I wish VGC had one against "this system looks butt fucking ugly and it doesn't fit in my pocket, so it's gonna fail", because it so far looks like a derailed mess. Next to no research done from the OP, besides taking a tweet and warping it into something negative. 

Like I'll use myself as a prime example:

I don't like the PS5 or Series X, like at all, but you won't see me making threads about how each system looks fugly or how it cannot fit in my damn backpack or some stupid shit, because that's baity/pointless to begin with. 

Yea the only pockets I can probably fit my switch into would be the inside of my jacket pockets as those are pretty big. But I can probably fit the Steam Deck in those as well. However realistically, I wouldn't want to have either inside of the pocket because of how the analog sticks stick out. Not to mention depending on the angle of how you sit, those things can slip out and drop.

And the idea of putting a switch in your jeans is such a dumb idea. It's like, do you not go outside? People would stare at the weird shape in your jeans lmao. And imagine sitting with the switch in your pocket, it would probably bend if you do it enough times. It's quite amazing the wacky ideas people come up with.

I am pretty sure this is what the Steam Deck looks like to people in that thread:

Captain_Yuri said:

Yea the only pockets I can probably fit my switch into would be the inside of my jacket pockets as those are pretty big. But I can probably fit the Steam Deck in those as well. However realistically, I wouldn't want to have either inside of the pocket because of how the analog sticks stick out. Not to mention depending on the angle of how you sit, those things can slip out and drop.

And the idea of putting a switch in your jeans is such a dumb idea. It's like, do you not go outside? People would stare at the weird shape in your jeans lmao. And imagine sitting with the switch in your pocket, it would probably bend if you do it enough times. It's quite amazing the wacky ideas people come up with.

I am pretty sure this is what the Steam Deck looks like to people in that thread:

I'm being 100% honest in me saying that I have never once seen anyone on my island with a Switch in their trouser pocket lmao.

I know damn well ppl in that thread, arguing the pocket point are never going to believe me, because that would contradict their argument, but it's true, I've not seen anyone cram a Switch in their pocket and walk around out in the open for all to see the device bulging from their left/right pocket. 

It really isn't as small as people are suggesting. The GBA Advance/SP are far, far smaller than the Switch and actually do fit in most pockets, heck even the OG GBC fits in your pocket better than the Switch, but I can see exactly why those aren't being used in the argument, because those devices are no longer in production/commonly used as much as modern devices. 

The pocket argument was dumb to begin with, as soon as carry cases/mini bags existed. All I see that argument for now is petty, unfounded and baity reasoning. Also I'm getting mighty tired of the "I dOn'T kNoW wHo ThIs Is AiMeD aT" comment, because when you look at the positive news from early adopters and those that pre-ordered the god damn thing, you kinda start to see who it's fucking aimed at.

PS5/Series X aren't aimed at me and that's fucking fine, but the Deck is and it's clearly not aimed at those arguing for pocket space, and that should also be fine. The device doesn't have to sell a few billion for it to find a home.