By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

Yeah, with the money and time Rockstar/Take-Two have had to manke this, the end result is unacceptable.

I'm kind of glad it's not on Steam, so I don't have to worry about getting it on an impulse or something.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
JEMC said:

Skyrim Anniversary Edition is causing crashes by running too efficiently
https://www.pcgamer.com/uk/skyrim-anniversary-edition-black-screen-after-loading-bug/
In preparation for Skyrim Anniversary Edition, and the modpocalypse expected to follow its release, I trimmed my mod load down to a respectable handful. Essentials like Alternate Start - Live Another Life and some additional followers, including Inigo and Lucien. I started a new game and everything was fine, until I quit to do some actual work and then tried to reload that game on my lunch break. A black screen, with the music still playing, was all I got.

So it's really poor coding of mods, either because it's practically mandated by the game or for some reason, and the fix is as bad. Still, as long as it works, it's all... good enough, I suppose. In other news, I may not be the fastest coder in my company.

Valve details Steam Deck hardware, the AMD Zen2/RDNA2 SoC is codenamed Aerith

https://videocardz.com/newz/valve-details-steam-deck-hardware-the-amd-zen2-rdna2-soc-is-codenamed-aerith

It is interesting that it does have 1GB of additional Vram to work with before going into memory. It also looks like Microsd/eMMC aren't that much worse than their SSD. Of course that could change as games get more storage dependent but it does make sense as majority of the games up until now have been optimized for potato hard drives. Hopefully it doesn't face anymore delays otherwise Sephiroth (Nintendo) might come from above and you know...

Intel Raptor Lake’s Digital Linear Voltage Regulator (DLVR) could reduce CPU power up to 25%

https://videocardz.com/newz/intel-raptor-lakes-digital-linear-voltage-regulator-dlvr-could-reduce-cpu-power-up-to-25

Zen 4 vs Raptor Lake is gonna be one heck of a battle

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

The GTA Trilogy Definitive Edition is not good... | MVG

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

The rain being behind the ocean at 4:16 is hilarious.

Around the Network

dont worry they put one person on this and everyone else is drinking coffee and eating donuts preparing for a GTA6 unveil which ends up just displaying a 6 on social media and the world goes wild

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:

dont worry they put one person on this and everyone else is drinking coffee and eating donuts preparing for a GTA6 unveil which ends up just displaying a 6 on social media and the world goes wild

Ah yes, the Metroid Prime 4 strategy. Great idea!

Given what we've heard about the development of GTA 6, them being able to decide which font to use for the title would actually be a step forward.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Captain_Yuri said:

I keep hearing stories that they also took the copies from those who bought it on R* launcher as well...

Also heard that R* hired the team behind the OG mobile ports, so that likely explains the really shit output quality of the product. No wonder there was no full on gameplay trailers near release, T2/R* going for that cheapo cashgrab, then taking everything offline, because some dumbass left in the copyrighted music that they didn't want to include (which is still a dick move, because T2 can easily afford to pay the license fees).

So glad I stopped bothering with R* after the launcher shit. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
Captain_Yuri said:

I keep hearing stories that they also took the copies from those who bought it on R* launcher as well...

Also heard that R* hired the team behind the OG mobile ports, so that likely explains the really shit output quality of the product. No wonder there was no full on gameplay trailers near release, T2/R* going for that cheapo cashgrab, then taking everything offline, because some dumbass left in the copyrighted music that they didn't want to include (which is still a dick move, because T2 can easily afford to pay the license fees).

So glad I stopped bothering with R* after the launcher shit. 

Honestly, this entire holiday season of western games has been shat after shat in terms of polish and optimization let alone gameplay and etc.

GTA Trilogy
COD Vanguard
BF 2042
Guardians of the Galaxy and etc all have a ton of bugs and performance issues even on consoles. Like look at this nonsense:

At times, the PS5 goes down to 0 FPS for a brief second. Like what the shit. It's using the same engine as the new MW. How did they goof this up?

And on top, you have Age of Empires being meh, Nintendo having nothing, Sony having nothing, Valve delaying the Steam Deck and it's like, what do we got left? Fucking Halo made by 343?

Least Forza Horizon 5 is fun.