By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx's PC gaming emporium - Catch up on all the latest PC Gaming related news

Zarx changed his avatar again. Thoughts?

Noice 245 61.40%

So soon? I just got used to the last one 13 3.26%

it sucks 22 5.51%

Your cropping skills are lacking 13 3.26%

Too noisy, can't tell WTF it even is 13 3.26%

Meh 32 8.02%

Total:338

So, AMD prioritized battery life over performance on their U series Zen 3 APUs. That might explain why the ES was slower to it's predecessor in some tests.

At the same time, the H series boost up to 4.8Ghz, not bad at all! First Laptops with the 5000 APUs expected in February already.

Mobile RX 6000 versions incoming soon, Navi 22 & 23 1st half of this year.

Last edited by Bofferbrauer2 - 6 days ago

Around the Network

Lol did she just skip RDNA 2 announcement

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Captain_Yuri said:

Lol did she just skip RDNA 2 announcement

Yeah, that was really glossed over. Unless there something coming later in the stream, that was really awkward.

Some Lenovo guy and now Lewis Hamilton.. what is this conference lol

Alright well the cpu parts were cool. The random guests were I am assuming for investors...

Lets see what Nvidia has in store.

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Around the Network
hinch said:

Some Lenovo guy and now Lewis Hamilton.. what is this conference lol

Lewis's boss really sounds like Schwarzenegger, lol

Apart from the APUs, there was a whole lot of nothing in those 50 minutes. And even those were almost glossed over for some random talking heads...

Captain_Yuri said:

Alright well the cpu parts were cool. The random guests were I am assuming for investors...

6 hours to go... I think I'll watch Intel in the meanwhile.

Bofferbrauer2 said:
Captain_Yuri said:

6 hours to go... I think I'll watch Intel in the meanwhile.

Nvidia is on now?

Lol FNaF

There's the 3060