By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

hinch said:
JEMC said:

*** NEW CONTEST ***

Guru3D 2020 December 18th contest: 4TB Rocket Q4 NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD https://www.guru3d.com/news-story/guru3d-2020-december-18th-contest-4tb-rocket-q4-nvme-pcie-4-ssd.html

The guys at Guru3D have posted it a lot later than usual but well, better late than never, right?

Nice. thanks. Know the answer by any chance? Too lazy to look it up lol.

Hey! I worked hard to find it! I'll need some incentive to reveal that info.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
JEMC said:
hinch said:

Nice. thanks. Know the answer by any chance? Too lazy to look it up lol.

I hate their pixel hunt challenges. Not due to having to search for a picture per se, but due to how the pages are designed. They could have put everything into 4 pages per test without it being cluttery, but having to read through ~20 pages is just to unnerving for me. And that's per test you need to search through...

Bofferbrauer2 said:
JEMC said:

I hate their pixel hunt challenges. Not due to having to search for a picture per se, but due to how the pages are designed. They could have put everything into 4 pages per test without it being cluttery, but having to read through ~20 pages is just to unnerving for me. And that's per test you need to search through...

I agre ethat it's their worst type of contest, specially because they take it seriously and can actually hide it well.

At least this one only has 5 articles to look for... and the image we're looking for is in the first half of them (there, I gave you a hint, hinch).

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

vivster said:
Captain_Yuri said:

So... I got my Christmas bonus yesterday... 5950x it is!

First you diss my 5900 and now this.

Loll they are all great cpus so you can't go wrong regardless of which one you choose!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

JEMC said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

I agre ethat it's their worst type of contest, specially because they take it seriously and can actually hide it well.

At least this one only has 5 articles to look for... and the image we're looking for is in the first half of them (there, I gave you a hint, hinch).

Aha I done it! Took me 20 mins and was about to give up

Cheers for the heads up with all the comps and good luck dude!

Around the Network

Good morning guys:

*** NEW CONTEST ***

HEXUS EPIC Giveaway Day 5: Win one of two InWin 309 chassis https://hexus.net/tech/features/chassis/147100-day-5-win-one-two-inwin-309-chassis/

This "thing" with this case is that each square in the front can be set to the colour you like, as shown in its product page.

Sadly, once again, this contest is limited to UK and Europe ONLY.

JEMC said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

I found it already by that time, but thanks for the hint anyway.

DF just did their RT off vs RT on visual comparison and... At times... Looks like a generational leap in visuals!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Today's free game at the Epic Store is The Long Dark: https://www.epicgames.com/store/es-ES/product/the-long-dark/home