By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

Captain_Yuri said:

Take a first look at the design of the new Radeon RX 6000 series. Our upcoming @amd
#RDNA2 graphics cards will feature a brand new cooler design, and you can study every angle yourself on our Fortnite Creative Island. 8651-9841-1639.

That is one sexy beast! Hot Damn! That's how you do Red Eva...

Founders/Reference coolers bringing it this gen! The fortnite part is kinda stupid though...

https://twitter.com/NateOrb/status/1305616619310395392)

Ooh that looks nice. And those loud axial blower fans are finally gone, at long last!

Looking forward to proper reveal in October.

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:
Honestly he has been wrong about so many things and right about so little that I'd get verification than taking his word for it.

Half the reason why I don't bother watching his content. He feels more red team leaning than neutral, imo, a lot like how Adored hardly tries to hide his own side of things.

I just bother more with Jay and Gamer Nexus, since those two seem more neutral than the two mentioned above. 

Also Jay has a point about bringing up the semi recent Gamer nexus video, in which GN talked about how AMD needs to get it's marketing ass into gear, because half the time it comes off as childish...and well, we're looking directly at them trying to appeal to teh kids with Fornite of all games. I swear Fornite is less of a game and more of an ad based game you can play.

AMD ain't winning me over with their secrecy, late reveals and crappy marketing stints tbh. Using Fornite to show off your case design (hardly as innovative as what Nvidia's shown us, gonna be brutally honest, it's just a 3 fan blade design, that every other third party makes), isn't the best idea in the world.

Also I find RY for Fornite completely and utterly redundant, because it's a core PVP based game, and all the pros and competitive folk turn down their settings to potato level. I know, because I watch Levelcap, Frankytv and other shooter youtubers, and the majority of them hardly play with all the bells and whistles, so RTT in a heavily focused PVP game isn't a marvel, nor was it ever needed.

Games like Metro, a story based, semi open world exploration game?, absolutely, dish that RT on, but a PVP only playing against human players and no story based content?, what's the point and waste of resources?. No one's gonna want to stare at a Disney pixar level puddle on the ground, only to get gibbed by some noobie or pro player, seconds later. I know someone would argue differently on here, but it'll be opinion based vs actual real world results of people in competitive games, just flat out not bothering with bells and whistles, because in a competitive environment, it's all about higher levels of performance and less clutter/shiny shit glaring in your face.

For reference:

Last edited by Chazore - on 14 September 2020

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

I've been quite happy with my SteelSeries Rival 100 until now. Just got this on my desktop without asking for it:

This is first SteelSeries product and there was a fairly high chance of me getting another, probably another mouse after this one dies. It's unbelievable how quickly a company can possibly turn that around...

Zkuq said:

I've been quite happy with my SteelSeries Rival 100 until now. Just got this on my desktop without asking for it:

This is first SteelSeries product and there was a fairly high chance of me getting another, probably another mouse after this one dies. It's unbelievable how quickly a company can possibly turn that around...

Is that an ad or a requirement to use the mouse?. If it's either, that's total garbage to pull that. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

Look at those ugly power connectors. It's like AMD is still living in 2019 or some shit.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

So Buildzoid has a theory assuming the shitty fortnite render is accurate that Big Navi might be using HBM.

You know what all this reminds me of... With RTG's stupid marketing, triple fan cooler, possibly HBM memory... The AMD Radeon VII

I am almost willing to bet that AMD is also gonna show a slide similar to this:

But we all know how that turned out. Still, maybe VII was AMD's Bulldozer and Big Navi will be AMD's Zen? They can't repeat the same mistake twice right?

Last edited by Jizz_Beard_thePirate - on 15 September 2020

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Let's just say I don't expect any immediate real benchmarks like Nvidia did with Digital Foundry.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

well i cant play FS2020 at 4k, maybe i should get me one of those FE3080s

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Navi will come with "regular" GDDR6 memory. Whoever thinks that they'll come with HBM is fooling himself or trying to fool others.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.