By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

Guess all the pricing rumours were wrong boys!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

5 bucks says that Nvidia adjusted the price up after the leak.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

And thus, PC has an answer to the PS5's IO through Nvidia's RTX IO:

Before the ps5 even launched!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

So RTX 3070 for $499 probably can keep up with Xbox Series X + PS5 (which won't be cheap since neither Microsoft nor Sony are daring to tell us the price).

Maybe PC gaming ain't dead yet.

looks like star citizen will be delayed once again

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
Conina said:
So RTX 3070 for $499 probably can keep up with Xbox Series X + PS5 (which won't be cheap since neither Microsoft nor Sony are daring to tell us the price).

Maybe PC gaming ain't dead yet.

If anything, the real competitor to the Series X and PS5 will be the 3060. I am pretty sure the 3070 being faster than the 2080 Ti + Significant improvements to RTX will smoke the Series X and PS5. And that's before DLSS even comes into play.

We will see when they come out though.

Last edited by Jizz_Beard_thePirate - on 01 September 2020

The real question now is. Can the 3090 run flight sim?

Pricing sounds like I'm getting a 3060 once it's released, and with that I mean that prices are fairly reasonable (all things considered - I still remember when high-end GPUs were in the 500 € range).

Captain_Yuri said:
The real question now is. Can the 3090 run flight sim?

with directstorage and DLSS it will run like usain bolt at the olymics

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Those Cuda Core Numbers. WHAT THE FUCK!

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/graphics-cards/30-series/?nvid=nv-int-cwmfg-49069#cid=_nv-int-cwmfg_en-us