By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

I thought the base game of Chivalry must of been going F2P so I never got it and thought i'd grab it at a later date, Guess I was wrong lol.

Around the Network
WoodenPints said:
I thought the base game of Chivalry must of been going F2P so I never got it and thought i'd grab it at a later date, Guess I was wrong lol.

It was a promotion for their next game, Mirage: Arcane Warfare. I'm not sure if that worked at all...

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Pemalite said:
Captain_Yuri said:
"Blizzard App"

Eww, what a terrible name

Should have left it as Battle.net. The name that's been used for decades.

Also surprising how they haven't rolled in all of Activisions titles into the App yet... Lots of games there.

Nearly any piece of software is being called an app these days, makes me think that Apple won in naming everything as an "app".

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
Pemalite said:

Also surprising how they haven't rolled in all of Activisions titles into the App yet... Lots of games there.

Nearly any piece of software is being called an app these days, makes me think that Apple won in naming everything as an "app".

Silly people, they're so easy to manipulate...

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Chazore said:
Pemalite said:

All of the things on the left side are applications. Nothing wrong with calling them app for short.

I call all of those nasty things "layer 7", sue me.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
JEMC said:

>>Confess, who else has thought about trying it to see if it's really that bad? I'm sure most of you have but, will any of you actually go and try it? Well, if you are really up to the task, you can download it from here (you'll need a DOSBox emulator to run it).

Angry Video Game Nerd episode. 

green_sky said:
JEMC said:

>>Confess, who else has thought about trying it to see if it's really that bad? I'm sure most of you have but, will any of you actually go and try it? Well, if you are really up to the task, you can download it from here (you'll need a DOSBox emulator to run it).

Angry Video Game Nerd episode. 

We already know that the game is bad, this just confirms it. Also, the comic reliefs make it less painful than actually playing it.

But the challenge is to play it, and you still haven't done it.

JEMC said:

We already know that the game is bad, this just confirms it. Also, the comic reliefs make it less painful than actually playing it.

These days most of the time, it is a challenge for me to play games i actually like. Let alone ones i don't like.

green_sky said:
JEMC said:

These days most of the time, it is a challenge for me to play games i actually like. Let alone ones i don't.

I know what you mean.

Ok, guys, are you ready for the news?

DESTINY 2 GETS A TEASER TRAILER, WORLDWIDE REVEAL TRAILER COMING ON MARCH 30TH
http://www.dsogaming.com/videotrailer-news/destiny-2-gets-a-teaser-trailer-worldwide-reveal-trailer-coming-on-march-30th/
Activision has released a teaser trailer for Destiny 2. According to the publisher, the official worldwide reveal trailer for Destiny 2 will be released on March 30th at 10AM PT. Hopefully, Activision will also reveal more details about it, as well as its release platforms (PC is rumoured to be one of them).

>>poklane has made a thread about this, where you can go and share your impressions about the teaser, but I'd like to ask your opinion about something: do I keep posting news about Destiny 2 even though the game has yet to be confirmed for PC, or do I wait until they confirm that yes, it will launch on PC too, before posting anything else about it?

SYBERIA 3 GETS AN OFFICIAL STORY TRAILER
http://www.dsogaming.com/videotrailer-news/syberia-3-gets-an-official-story-trailer/
Microids released today a second official trailer for Syberia 3, named “story”, unveiling a little further the story and nature behind Kate Walker’s relationship with the Youkol tribe.Kate and the Youkol tribe leave for a journey in the heart of Siberia to join the snow ostriches to their sacred lands and breeding site.

THE FIRST EPISODE FOR MARVEL’S GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY: THE TELLTALE SERIES WILL BE RELEASED ON APRIL 18TH
http://www.dsogaming.com/news/the-first-episode-for-marvels-guardians-of-the-galaxy-the-telltale-series-will-be-released-on-april-18th/
Telltale Games announced that the first of five episodes for Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series, ‘Tangled Up in Blue,’ will be available to download beginning April 18th. In addition, a new trailer for this new Guardians of the Galaxy game will be released this Thursday.

UNREAL ENGINE 4-POWERED FPS HORROR GAME, INNER CHAINS, RELEASES ON APRIL 20TH
http://www.dsogaming.com/news/unreal-engine-4-powered-fps-horror-game-inner-chains-releases-on-april-20th/
IMGN.PRO and Telepaths Tree announced today that their Unreal Engine 4-powered FPS horror title, Inner Chains, will be released on April 20th. In order to celebrate this announcement, IMGN.PRO has released a cinematic trailer for it.

RETRO-INSPIRED PLATFORMER, SNAKE PASS, IS NOW AVAILABLE
http://www.dsogaming.com/news/retro-inspired-platformer-snake-pass-is-now-available/
Sumo Digital, the studio behind AAA blockbusters Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed and LittleBigPlanet 3, today announced that Snake Pass, its slithery physics platformer, is out now. Priced at $19.99/€19.99/£15.99, Snake Pass is a retro-inspired platformer, where players slither, curl and climb their way through increasingly challenging worlds filled with intricate obstacles and fiendishly mind-bending challenges.

FUNCOM RELAUNCHES THE SECRET WORLD AS SECRET WORLD LEGENDS
http://www.dsogaming.com/news/funcom-relaunches-the-secret-world-as-secret-world-legends/
Funcom has announced that it will relaunch The Secret World as Secret World Legends. Secret World Legends is a story-driven, shared-world action RPG that plunges players into a shadowy war against the supernatural, where ancient myths and legends cross over into the modern day.

3D PLATFORMER SKYLAR & PLUX: ADVENTURE ON CLOVER ISLAND RELEASES ON MAY 19TH
http://www.dsogaming.com/news/3d-platformer-skylar-plux-adventure-on-clover-island-releases-on-may-19th/
Grip Digital and developers Right Nice Games announced today that Skylar & Plux: Adventure on Clover Island is set to launch on May 19th. In order to celebrate this announcement, Grip Digital released the launch trailer for Skylar & Plux: Adventure on Clover Island.

FREE-TO-PLAY FALLOUT SHELTER IS NOW AVAILABLE ON STEAM
http://www.dsogaming.com/news/free-to-play-fallout-shelter-is-now-available-on-steam/
Bethesda has announced that Fallout Shelter, the award-winning game that puts Overseers in control of their own Vault and an army of Dwellers, can now be downloaded – for free – on Steam.

WINDOWS 10 CREATORS UPDATE WILL BE AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE ON APRIL 11TH, WILL FEATURE WINDOWS 10 GAME MODE
http://www.dsogaming.com/news/windows-10-creators-update-will-be-available-to-everyone-on-april-11th-will-feature-windows-10-game-mode/
Microsoft has announced that the Windows 10 Creators Update will be made available to all customers on April 11th. According to Microsoft, this update is designed to spark and unleash creativity, bringing 3D and mixed reality to everyone and enabling every gamer to be a broadcaster.