By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

So Nvidia stream is tomorrow 4:00. That's actually fine, exactly when I wake up.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:
So Nvidia stream is tomorrow 4:00. That's actually fine, exactly when I wake up.

You wake up waaaaay to early.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
vivster said:

I also go to bed early. How else would I catch the 5:00 Kripparian Twitch stream every day?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
JEMC said:

I also go to bed early. How else would I catch the 5:00 Kripparian Twitch stream every day?

The krippwhat? And (I'm almost scared to ask this) how early do you go to sleep?

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
vivster said:

The krippwhat? And (I'm almost scared to ask this) how early do you go to sleep?

Dunno, whenever I feel like it. I'm on my PC and if I can't find someone to play RL with I usually head to bed to watch anime around 20-21. Then I dose off at some point.

Gonna be really hard soon when RLCS starts. The games usually go one for very long.

Around the Network
vivster said:
JEMC said:

Dunno, whenever I feel like it. I'm on my PC and if I can't find someone to play RL with I usually head to bed to watch anime around 20-21. Then I dose off at some point.

Gonna be really hard soon when RLCS starts. The games usually go one for very long.

F*ck! At 21h I'm usually still making supper.

Different cultures and all that, but damn!

JEMC said:
vivster said:

Nothing to do with culture. Just practicality and habit. My work does start at 8 btw so technically I could easily stay up until midnight and wake up at 7. I like to have some time before work though.

vivster said:
JEMC said:

Nothing to do with culture. Just practicality and habit. My work does start at 8 btw so technically I could easily stay up until midnight and wake up at 7. I like to have some time before work though.

You're insane. 4 horus is not "some time", at least not for me when it comes to sleeping.

I usually give mself 1.5 hours between waking up and going to work, to have time to have a calm breakfast and then enough time to get to work without worrying to be late.

Do you happen to use some of that time to game a little?

JEMC said:
vivster said:

You're insane. 4 horus is not "some time", at least not for me when it comes to sleeping.

I usually give mself 1.5 hours between waking up and going to work, to have time to have a calm breakfast and then enough time to get to work without worrying to be late.

Nah, I don't game in that short amount of time. I never play games unless I have an open end time limit. Sometimes I watch a bit of anime but usually it's just surfing the web and watching Kripp.

The past few weeks I was waking up at 5 but I'm gonna take it earlier a notch since I have the morning shift next week which starts at 6.

vivster said:
JEMC said:

Nah, I don't game in that short amount of time. I never play games unless I have an open end time limit. Sometimes I watch a bit of anime but usually it's just surfing the web and watching Kripp.

The past few weeks I was waking up at 5 but I'm gonna take it earlier a notch since I have the morning shift next week which starts at 6.

Well, I hope you don't have noisy neighbours.