By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

JEMC said:
Chazore said:
TIL my island has it's own video game publisher: http://www.gamesco.com/

What game is that TIL?

You mean you don't know TIL means "today I learned"? XD.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Chazore said:

I didn't know that either actually...

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

Chazore said:
JEMC said:

What game is that TIL?

No.

"lol", "rotflmao", "afk", "imho", etc. I know what they are but, like Ka-pi, I didn't know what "til" is. In fact, it's the first time I see it.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
Chazore said:

No.

"lol", "rotflmao", "afk", "imho", etc. I know what they are but, like Ka-pi, I didn't know what "til" is. In fact, it's the first time I see it.

I've seen it used around Facebook, Tumblr, G+ and other websites for the past 5 years now.

Chazore said:
JEMC said:

No.

I've seen it used around Facebook, Tumblr, G+ and other websites for the past 5 years now.

Ah! That explains it, I don't use any of that (I'm not a social person).

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
JEMC said:

I don't mwan only on social sites, I;m talking gaming ones like Gaf.

Ka-pi96 said:
JEMC said:

Well people that use those sites regularly aren't necessarily all that social either...

More social than I've seen on here lol. People I've known on G+ for 5 years and I've seen them chat via webcam, skype, taking photos and sharing them, hell one friend I've known for those 5 years has a smoking piece of a girl that cosplays as isabelle while they both cosplay and himself being an artist.

BasilZero said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Ok, so we've seen the games you've scored the lowest. Want to show us the top section now?

Sure - infact as a bonus - I'll show ya'll mah top 50 ;p

*list*

You can't list Chrono Trigger twice and Final Fantasy VI thrice! It's not fair

Btw, the heads of RTG (Radeon Technologies Group), Raja Koduri and Chris Hook have exchanged a few enigmatic tweets, again.

Polaris 11: AMD teasert with capsaicin

http://www.pcgameshardware.de/AMD-Polaris-Hardware-261587/News/AMD-Teaser-Twitter-1186966/

Disclaimer: as you see, the source is in german and what you see is is what Google Translator (and some tweaks) has come up with. If anyone knows german and can do a better job, please do

The two AMD employees Raja Koduri, head of the Radeon Technologies Group, and Chris Hook, Marketing Director, have again exchanged a few tweets that are likely teasers of an upcoming Polaris GPU. Speculation on the testimony is that Polaris 11 could classify at the level of Fiji.

When Raja Koduri and Chris Hook chat on Twitter about seemingly mundane things, you should pay attention  as hardware interested reader. Among other things, in December they were already speculating about the new code name Polaris. Now some new tweets have been changed again, which provide new discussions. On the rhetorical question which sharpness of the spice it may be, it says, "I told you 16 million times that it may be only with 8-methyl-N-vanillyl-6-enriched nonensäureamid Carolina Reaper".

The chemical compound of capsaicin will probably have been a hardly accidental fall of AMD marketing director. Speculation is currently with the value 8.6 - in 3DCenter forum (also in german) on the one hand in the form of a chip with 8.6 billion transistors or other, 8.6 TFLOPS single-precision computing power. No matter which of the two values one chooses, one is at the level of current Fiji graphics chips (8.9 billion transistors, 8.6 TFLOPS). It would point Polaris 11 as the first major Polaris GPUs. Since the revised architecture to get their raw performance better on the road, such a chip could turn faster than Fiji. A third GPU would create a new "top dog" at a greater distance.

The 16 million will however be no random number when the AMD employees use it as a joke. Jumping  into the blue, similar to Nvidia's upcoming flagship could for 16 million kibibyte and thus are 16 GiByte graphics memory. With HBM2 such capacities are no longer a feat and against Nvidia, AMD is in this respect be hardly a pelt.

And that's it. Can Polaris 11 be that 232 mm2 chip and pack inside either 8.6 billion transistors or have 8.6TFlops, making it as powerful if not more than the current 596 mm2 Fiji chips inside the Fury cards?

I wouldn't mind a 490X card that performs a bit better than Fury X, but with 16GB, using 160-200 W and retailing for 350-400 €.

Edit: Oops! I forgot to add the tweets. Fixed

BasilZero said:
JEMC said:

You can't list Chrono Trigger twice and Final Fantasy VI thrice! It's not fair

I separate different versions from each other.

I saw that, but the game is still the same across all those platforms and therefore should all be listed as one.

C'mon, just think of those poor games outside your top 50 only because you have the same game listed more than once .