By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

What?! Apple skimping on memory/storage to make users pay more? Inconceivable!

Last edited by JEMC - on 19 January 2024

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Hi JEMC. Please Mention the huuuge success of Palworld😂🤣😅

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

After selling 1 million copies in a few hours, I'm sure either DSOGaming or PCGamer will write an article about it... but we'll have to wait until Monday to find out.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

This player knows how to play this character !

Some combos :

Last edited by -Adonis- - on 20 January 2024

JEMC said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

After selling 1 million copies in a few hours, I'm sure either DSOGaming or PCGamer will write an article about it... but we'll have to wait until Monday to find out.

It is already the second most played game in the world in the first 24 hours of its launch.
I don't think you need to wait until Monday 😊

Last edited by Oneeee-Chan!!! - on 20 January 2024

Around the Network

ARM is getting quite speedy in synthetic benchmarks:

https://www.xda-developers.com/snapdragon-x-elite-vs-intel-core-ultra-7-155h/#:~:text=Key%20Takeaways,Life%20Extreme%20and%20Aztec%20Ruins.

Not only does the Qualcomm Snapdragon Elite X defeat the Core Ultra 155H, it practically pulverizes the Apple M2 in the MacBook Air.

I wonder how that translates into real-world performance though, especially on the GPU, as almost all tests were synthetic benches.

Last edited by Bofferbrauer2 - on 20 January 2024

-Adonis- said:

This player knows how to play this character !

Some combos :

**2nd vid**

It's very noticeable that whoever is playing has done that several times, and yet there were a couple times where he was on the brink of death. Very impressive.

I'll also say that I'm too old or (more likely) lazy to play a game with boss fights that take 20 minutes to beat.

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
JEMC said:

It is already the second most played game in the world in the first 24 hours of its launch.
I don't think you need to wait until Monday 😊

Nope. If I make an exception now, that would open the door to make other exceptions in the future, and that's a can of worms that it's bext to keep well closed and well sealed.

But I encourage you to post an article about it if there's another besides the VGChartz one. This is a community thread and everyone is free to post news, leaks or articles that they may find interesting.

Besides, if you dpost it, that'll mean a little less work for me for the Monday news...

Bofferbrauer2 said:

ARM is getting quite speedy in synthetic benchmarks:

https://www.xda-developers.com/snapdragon-x-elite-vs-intel-core-ultra-7-155h/#:~:text=Key%20Takeaways,Life%20Extreme%20and%20Aztec%20Ruins.

Not only does the Qualcomm Snapdragon Elite X defeat the Core Ultra 155H, it practically pulverizes the Apple M2 in the MacBook Air.

I wonder how that translates into real-world performance though, especially on the GPU, as almost all tests were synthetic benches.

Impressive synthetic results, but not there yet with the more real world one.

The ARM designs have sure grown a lot more powerful, and power hungry, with time.

Ok JEMC...I was just joking around a bit so don't worry about it.

PALWORLD now has more than 850,000 concurrent players.
Maybe soon it will reach one million😋

Take it with some salt but it wouldn't surprise me

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Take it with some salt but it wouldn't surprise me

I read this rumor yesterday and was pretty hyped up for it.

Especially the fact that they are considering bringing over older titles like Infamous Second Son.