By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

zero129 said:

Do you know if the is any good mods for the original bloodlines? for some reason im getting an itch to re play it lol xD.

But damn if Obsidian and inXile where willing to do that it would also be a dream. I just really hope we get a sequal to bloodlines or a new game in the same style and not an 4x bloodlines game. But that would be cool too xD, but i really want a new bloodlines lol .

Try Camarilla Edition, it makes the game play different than vanilla, you will be much more hungry.

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:

There was going to be one around september but... We all got kinda busy to do one :P

It was gonna have PC builds, PC news, PC games, and quite a bit of other stuff

That soudns like a neat idea, I have been wondering a place to talk about specs or just listing our improvements made to our machines over time and deals we could get for new parts. I watch a few people on YT like Linus, Tek Syndicate and CUlt of Mush for different surces of PC news, games and hardware. Then of course I follow dudes like: Totalbiscuit, Jim Sterling, Worth a buy (Mac) and some other slightly less popular folk for game reviews and port reports. lastly I follow DudeRandom84 since he takes in daily suggestions for stress testing games on certain GPU's and seeing how they handle at 1080p-4k and sometimes even 8k, he's not really in depth but he gives you what you ask of him from the comments you give him, ask him to screen Ass Creed 2 in 4k with no AA and he'll likely take you up on that suggestion.

We still get some form of news within this thread, I kinda see we could do with posting more from as many corners as we can find but I feel the format needs some tweaks, just so we don't end up creating a thread that will earn us lag over time from loading so much but be contained enough to view what we likeseeing more of. For example at the end of every week we could all post what we find for hardware sales news for new or old PC parts, during the week we post sales data we can find for games, start of the week we could post general articles or mods, basically something to keep the thread going and be more alive than it is now.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

zero129 said:
Captain_Yuri said:
Chazore said:
Could I suggest we make a new PC megathread, for some reason after a while of commenting on this particular thread, I've come to notice it giving me weird lag spikes whenever I jump from page to page or quoting others. I don't get this with any other thread on this site let alone anywhere else. I do have the comments display settings on the max count but that's hardly posed an issue with any other thread but this one for some odd reason.

There was going to be one around september but... We all got kinda busy to do one :P

Wasnt you a mod?, why did you quite?. Anyway that sounds like a great idea, who was going to be in charge??.

(And you should become a mod again, we need some more pc friendly mods on this site )

I wasn't a mod but either me or Conegamer was gonna do it and he was the mod who was discussing it. I am the bigger PC fan so it was probably gonna be me :P. I was going to put quite a bit of effort into it like my nsfw thread with daily updates and some neat stuff with a "should you upgrade" section where it would have a list of cpus and/or gpus comparing to other cpus and/or gpus and yea, it was gonna be awesome!

But... I moved to Edmonton cause of a new job so I couldn't/can't really do it anymore T_T

However, if anyone else wants to do it, I can help with stuff such as making graphs and builds and etc.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Chazore said:
Captain_Yuri said:

That soudns like a neat idea, I have been wondering a place to talk about specs or just listing our improvements made to our machines over time and deals we could get for new parts. I watch a few people on YT like Linus, Tek Syndicate and CUlt of Mush for different surces of PC news, games and hardware. Then of course I follow dudes like: Totalbiscuit, Jim Sterling, Worth a buy (Mac) and some other slightly less popular folk for game reviews and port reports. lastly I follow DudeRandom84 since he takes in daily suggestions for stress testing games on certain GPU's and seeing how they handle at 1080p-4k and sometimes even 8k, he's not really in depth but he gives you what you ask of him from the comments you give him, ask him to screen Ass Creed 2 in 4k with no AA and he'll likely take you up on that suggestion.

We still get some form of news within this thread, I kinda see we could do with posting more from as many corners as we can find but I feel the format needs some tweaks, just so we don't end up creating a thread that will earn us lag over time from loading so much but be contained enough to view what we likeseeing more of. For example at the end of every week we could all post what we find for hardware sales news for new or old PC parts, during the week we post sales data we can find for games, start of the week we could post general articles or mods, basically something to keep the thread going and be more alive than it is now.

Yeaa I love Linus and Tek Syndicate as well as TB (wish him the very best) and Jim! And yea, I was going to do daily updates where in the front page, there were going to be a bunch of news that got posted by either me or other users (which I would bring to the top) and they would get changed daily (unless its a slow day). From what I found, the best way to do the formatting is to do it by pictures cause vgc has a hard time playing nice with people. Stuff that gets changed daily like news can be up to the formatting but the rest such as build guides, I like doing via photoshop so that vgc doesn't interfere with it so that is how I was gonna do it.

I was also gonna have a section for Steam as well that would explain how to do stuff on steam like steam trading cards and etc as well as stuff like Idle Master. From what I found in recent years is that a lot of people don't even know half the features that steam is capable of like Family Sharing

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

zero129 said:
Captain_Yuri said:

I wasn't a mod but either me or Conegamer was gonna do it and he was the mod who was discussing it. I am the bigger PC fan so it was probably gonna be me :P. I was going to put quite a bit of effort into it like my nsfw thread with daily updates and some neat stuff with a "should you upgrade" section where it would have a list of cpus and/or gpus comparing to other cpus and/or gpus and yea, it was gonna be awesome!

But... I moved to Edmonton cause of a new job so I couldn't/can't really do it anymore T_T

However, if anyone else wants to do it, I can help with stuff such as making graphs and builds and etc.

Strange.. I always remember you being a mod for some reason i can even remember seeing the mod tag x_X . Or maybe im seeing the future .

But yeah that would of been great. Well i hope someone takes it up, imo Chazore or Conina i think would both be very good for the job with some help from you too when you can. Me id try it but i just became the dad of a lovely baby girl 3 days ago (And yes she is going to be a pc gamer girl xD) , so i dont think id have the time to put my all into it atm, but like you i could help out too .

Aww Congrats!!!! I wish both of you very best and I am sure she will be an awesome PC gamer with an awesome dad like you!!!

Around the Network

Basically this thread right now lol:

I wouldn't mind contributing what I can find and gather but I honestly do suck with the formatting side of news, it's why I throw info and links when I do find them and as I find them rather than trying to compile them into an article type format or one that's full of graphcs, tables and images aplenty.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

Also grats on having a girl Zero, be sure to teach her the ways of mastering the builds and the mods =P.

zero129 said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Yeaa I love Linus and Tek Syndicate as well as TB (wish him the very best) and Jim! And yea, I was going to do daily updates where in the front page, there were going to be a bunch of news that got posted by either me or other users (which I would bring to the top) and they would get changed daily (unless its a slow day). From what I found, the best way to do the formatting is to do it by pictures cause vgc has a hard time playing nice with people. Stuff that gets changed daily like news can be up to the formatting but the rest such as build guides, I like doing via photoshop so that vgc doesn't interfere with it so that is how I was gonna do it.

I was also gonna have a section for Steam as well that would explain how to do stuff on steam like steam trading cards and etc as well as stuff like Idle Master. From what I found in recent years is that a lot of people don't even know half the features that steam is capable of like Family Sharing

Oh yes, tease us why dont you . I really think you should just go for it, you dont need to bump the news to the front page all the time (Also might be best to tagg a few posts after the op for if they are needed) , But just bumb it up and look after it when you can. But with the way you explained all that without doing it its just a tease xD.

Loll I would love to but as a few people know in vgc, I am reallyyyyy busy with work and money comes before vgcharts xP

We will see tho, if a few months go by and still no new thread and I am free, then I certainly will!

@Chazore

Loll so true! Also I am hyped for the new star wars movie

Captain_Yuri said:

Loll I would love too but as a few people know in vgc, I am reallyyyyy busy with work and money comes before vgcharts xP

We will see tho, if a few months go by and still no new thread and I am free, then I certainly will!

@Chazore

We could always see what's in store by maybe Jab/Feb time, I mean all of us are going to be naturally busy with work from now till Christmas. Even though I work in retail for the time being, they are going to be asking me to do extra time and I'll most likely take them up on that for the extra money but as well as that I just got an offer from a close friend I;ve known for years dropping me a job description for an e-gaming position here on my island (basically online horse bets/e-gambling which our island seems to be getting more of apparently), I am thinking of taking it up which might mean me working all week for them and weekend for retail, trouble is that would leave me with absolutely no time at all for anything other than work. I think if I do accept his offer I'll maybe chance quitting retail and winging it from there since the e-gaming naturally has me keeping a close eye with managing virtual servers and actually gets me on the IT ladder while retail has me with so very little IT fredom or paths.

For the time being I'm actually free Mon-Thu, the current contract I have with my workplace is technically Fri-Sat-Sun but due to the full time contract they can actually shcedule me extra hours (obviously asking me first) to fill in for those who take time off or whenever they gain a batch of new recruits that need some quick tips. Again it;s not really the most ideal cotnract in the world since I do like having some time for myself but at the same time it;s not really a career path and just a means to an end which is why I desire a 5 day work schedule with actual options and paths instead. Hoping I either get a new position with my friend or basically find another more meaningful job by next year. I don't mind where I work to be honest but to me it doesn't really give me much prupose, I really want to get involved with gaming in some ways and move about like the guys at Tek Syndicate or TB get to. Other issue is I suck with journalism so not really going with that route if at all =P.

Anyway, apart frm my lil backstory, I know you're going to be busy Yuri and likely Zero with the new baby. I know we have two other users within this thread if not 3 that contribute information better than I and actually update it more on here than myself. We should hold some sort of electrion like the one going for the current ambassadors, only for the one here who can lead or format the information in a rgeater way that our contributions can be formed into a format that's easy for newcomers to read and easily jump into for discussions.

Chazore said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Loll I would love too but as a few people know in vgc, I am reallyyyyy busy with work and money comes before vgcharts xP

@Chazore

We could always see what's in store by maybe Jab/Feb time, I mean all of us are going to be naturally busy with work from now till Christmas. Even though I work in retail for the time being, they are going to be asking me to do extra time and I'll most likely take them up on that for the extra money but as well as that I just got an offer from a close friend I;ve known for years dropping me a job description for an e-gaming position here on my island (basically online horse bets/e-gambling which our island seems to be getting more of apparently), I am thinking of taking it up which might mean me working all week for them and weekend for retail, trouble is that would leave me with absolutely no time at all for anything other than work. I think if I do accept his offer I'll maybe chance quitting retail and winging it from there since the e-gaming naturally has me keeping a close eye with managing virtual servers and actually gets me on the IT ladder while retail has me with so very little IT fredom or paths.

For the time being I'm actually free Mon-Thu, the current contract I have with my workplace is technically Fri-Sat-Sun but due to the full time contract they can actually shcedule me extra hours (obviously asking me first) to fill in for those who take time off or whenever they gain a batch of new recruits that need some quick tips. Again it;s not really the most ideal cotnract in the world since I do like having some time for myself but at the same time it;s not really a career path and just a means to an end which is why I desire a 5 day work schedule with actual options and paths instead. Hoping I either get a new position with my friend or basically find another more meaningful job by next year. I don't mind where I work to be honest but to me it doesn't really give me much prupose, I really want to get involved with gaming in some ways and move about like the guys at Tek Syndicate or TB get to. Other issue is I suck with journalism so not really going with that route if at all =P.

Anyway, apart frm my lil backstory, I know you're going to be busy Yuri and likely Zero with the new baby. I know we have two other users within this thread if not 3 that contribute information better than I and actually update it more on here than myself. We should hold some sort of electrion like the one going for the current ambassadors, only for the one here who can lead or format the information in a rgeater way that our contributions can be formed into a format that's easy for newcomers to read and easily jump into for discussions.

Thats pretty neat! Hope it works out!

And yea, I can certainly help with stuff like banners and etc kinda like how I did in my nsfw thread. I will link one of the banners but it is... well.... nsfw...

http://i.imgur.com/QG6onli.png

I would just replace the breasts with computer parts really and that will be that! (Didn't ever think I would ever type a sentence like that loll)

I do want the PC community here to be bigger tho. I hate how its treated in this site which is a shame cause the PC gamers here are nice for the most part and don't act like some of the jerks in some other sites... Yet... They get bullied and looked down upon for no reason. Its basically like PC gamers act like elistests in some other sites so the console gamers that go to that site hate that and spread it to this site even though the PC gamers in this site are pretty kind and etc... But Oh well, hopefully in the future, we will have a nice PC userbase here and one of the steps is certainly a new PC thread! Its just hosting it is the issue in such busy times T_T