By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

hinch said:

Decent numbers for gaming on ADL. Pricing is good as well. Not enough of a jump for me to consider upgrading again just yet (will look into Raptorlake/Zen 4), though it definitely trashes Zen 3 from a price/performance perspective when comparing RRP.

And that emulation is disappointing. Granted its still new and can be improved upon for Nintendo not to match some already existing emulator is, not good. Especially for games running on a premium service.

That reminds me.. Steam Deck is coming soon (for lucky folks)! Mine is still scheduled for Q1 next year :<

Mine still says December. Hopefully it's not late cause I would like to have it before Chirstmas lol.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Nice. Yeah I can't imagine them shipping units out December due to the holiday rush. Would be an awesome gift to oneself!

I just need to find a good memory card for it. Good timing since Black Friday is coming up.

It will be interesting to see how Alder Lake performs in equal conditions against AMD but, at that price, the 12600K could put the 5600X in great danger.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Captain_Yuri said:

I am mainly just looking forward to Diablo 4 as I haven't seen anything care worthy about OW2 yet. Hopefully they don't goof em up.

True. Looking forward to Diablo 4. OW2 is just that i've been playing OW since launch. Always playing one PVP game along with other games on side. Back in days to now from CS, Halo, COD (PS3 era), Hearthstone, (some HOTS), Splatoon to OW. 

Just not much like it anymore. FPS MOBA on drugs where you rely so much each member doing their thing. Most salt and but really satisfying too. 

Ethereum Miners Can Keep Ruining PC Gamers' Days as 'The Merge' Gets Delayed

https://www.tomshardware.com/amp/news/ethereum-transition-pos-model-delayed

Welp

Around the Network

Well, at least it's still expected to launch in the first half of next year. New card (and I mean new, not revisions or Super or whatever), won't arrive until Q3 or Q4 next year. There's still hope, unless it gets delayed once again.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

From Summer of this year to now first half of next year?

Eth devs as they continue to make more money:

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Sackboy: A Big Adventure reportedly found on SteamDB

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/sackboy-a-big-adventure-reportedly-found-on-steamdb.1622123/

I think this may be the first Playstation 5 game coming to PC

Pretty impressive pricing.

I was worried that 12900k would be $999 like the Extreme Edition. 

The 12700k is cheaper than the 5800x and the 12600k is cheaper than the 5600x.

Yay for the new node in the Intel processors, eww at the power consumption.