By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

kirby007 said:
JEMC said:

I don't know what impresses me more, how can this happend by moving the windowed game around, or the person that did it and discovered the exploit.

some games when played fullscreen and you tab out, put the game on pause directly, this feels very similiar

So you think that the invincibility effect is intentional while the player is "away", because you can't pause in an mmo, but it lasts longer than it should?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

@JEMC Nah its not intentional, probably something that slipped by play/bug testings.

There were people doing this exploit in PVP (conquest for territory) which is a shitty thing to do and essentially breaks the game. Needs fixing asap.

Well, it's quite a weird bug. I pity the poor soul being tasked to find it and fix it.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Yep.. there's another other involving a hatchet, where you do a similar thing and it procs a 'cheat death' indefinitely making you invulnerable. Its a fun game, albeit a bit bare bones. But when there are game breaking bugs (not too surprising for a new MMO) constantly popping up, there's a serious problem. Especially when the games heavy emphasis on PVP.

can you imagine in wow as tank being able to immune a raidboss like this oh that would create a whole new meta

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Everyone's talking about New World, and here I am waiting for Old World to come to Steam.

Not exactly PC news but I didn't wanna make a whole thread about it. Google is bringing some very cool new AI features to its new phone:

As Nvidia is already demonstrating with their graphics cards, TPU's are only going to get more useful and popular from here.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

TallSilhouette said:

Not exactly PC news but I didn't wanna make a whole thread about it. Google is bringing some very cool new AI features to its new phone:

As Nvidia is already demonstrating with their graphics cards, TPU's are only going to get more useful and popular from here.

It does certainly sound impressive. I'll have to see it in action before making final judgement as it will be interesting to see how their in house SoC fairs again Snapdragon and Exynos. It is a bit annoying that Pixel 6 will still only have 3 years of OS feature updates and 5 years of security updates even though it's an in house SoC. But maybe it will be a start of something as Google does need to lead the way on their own platform.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

kirby007 said:

can you imagine in wow as tank being able to immune a raidboss like this oh that would create a whole new meta

Lol yeah, and have the raid cheese mechanics. They might have patched it now though xD