By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

kirby007 said:
id rank those that i use

1. Steam
3. battle.net
2. EGS
3. uplay
4. rockstar launcher
5. origin
6. windows store/xbox desktop app

origin just sucks at displaying owned games and windows store doesn't work regarding gamepass search functions

I'm surprised anyone would consider R* as a store client, since they started it they required it before playing any of their older games like GTA V. The moment they demanded I install it in order to continue playing GTA V, I simply uninstalled the game and never looked back.

For me it'd be:

1.Steam

2.Battlenet

3.Origin

4.GoG

5.Uplay

Those are the only clients I have on my desktop, besides Windows 10 store, which I've not used since I bought the horrible Gears 1 remaster, which still works like crap on my rig, and Minecraft Bedrock edition as well, which also performs like crap for me.

Origin displays my games upon startup, see:

Both Uplay and Origin now have the option to display games first upon startup of their respective clients. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

i know it can display my owned games i just don't like the display options, and i only use the Rockstar launcher for RDR2 so i have to cope. I haven't properly touched a GTA since GTA2

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Bofferbrauer2 said:
JEMC said:
Lot's of sources claiming that new chip for the 3070Ti to counter Big Navi. Looks like Nvidia is a bit worried about it and the impact it can have over the 3080.

At least tomorrow we'll get to know the real performance of the 3070, as reviews will go live.

But will that really be a 3070Ti or a 3070 Super?

Of course it will be the Ti version!

The Super variants will come next year when Nvidia gets their chips fabbed at TSMC.

Last edited by JEMC - on 26 October 2020

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

If the 3070 Ti actually has 10GB of G6X with 7424 Cuda cores and cost $600. It might actually be the value king even compared to a 3080!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I noticed this before, but decided to watch the video after seeing the screenshots.

Looks interesting for a first city building game with RT. Sadly I don't see it selling boatloads for RT alone, and the genre for RTS isn't as big as it used to be.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

Around the Network

What a surprise...
https://www.dsogaming.com/pc-performance-analyses/nvidia-geforce-rtx3090-cannot-run-watch-dogs-legion-with-constant-60fps-in-4k-ultra/

So I should wait for the 30100?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Jesus, Ubisoft are just plain shit at PC games.

Mummelmann said:
Jesus, Ubisoft are just plain shit at PC games.

I kinda wish they'd just flat on bow out of the PC space. Compared to all the other AAA pubs, Ubi is just straight up bad with their PC versions. Have the strongest hw known to man?, Ubi don't give a shit, it ain't enough.

I can run a semi open world game like MGSV, a 2015 game with hardly any issues at ultra on my 1080ti, and the same goes for Gears 5, running at 1440p, near ultra settings at a constant 90fps (I know that's not open world, but man does it set my GPU on fire).

I do wanna see what they can run it like at 1440p, but I'm still thinking it's going to run like gutter trash. The game doesn't even use MSAA either, so we can't pin the blame on max AA, like GTA V and some other game benchmarks being cranked up to 8x MSAA (why the fuck do benchmark folk do that?, it's so fucking pointless and never ever needed in a test run). 

Last edited by Chazore - on 27 October 2020

Not a great port but Ubi's games usually at least look the part. They always try to go as visually impressive as possible and I can commend that. Their games give me more reasons to upgrade.

Far Cry 6 is probably gonna run terribly as usual but it sure will be pretty to look at. Same goes for all the latest AC games.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.