By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - conan goes to E3

Tagged games:

Just_Rocco said:
chriscox1121 said:
chriscox1121 said:
cbarroso09 said:
and that is the reason why Nintendo is not going anywhere!

what? it was the only one he actually liked.  

besides that, I think he hit the nail on the head when he said all i've seen is killing, gore and death and now I want a little joy in my life so were here playing Mario Kart.  That's great publicity for Ninty especially in light of the way he portrayed the other consoles.

I'm SURE thats why he said "Nintendo IS NOT going anywhere". As in, not "doomed" or whatever. You are misunderstanding.

ahhh...if thats what he meant, then yes i read it wrong....thanks for the catch.

Around the Network

Hilarious!

chriscox1121 said:

besides that, I think he hit the nail on the head when he said all i've seen is killing, gore and death and now I want a little joy in my life so were here playing Mario Kart.  That's great publicity for Ninty especially in light of the way he portrayed the other consoles.

I thought he portrayed Sony decently. He only showed that one game, and he picked on it a bit, but he seemed to like it, and it certainly wasn't the gorefest that Ryse and Dead Rising were.

the_dengle said:
chriscox1121 said:

I thought he portrayed Sony decently. He only showed that one game, and he picked on it a bit, but he seemed to like it, and it certainly wasn't the gorefest that Ryse and Dead Rising were.

Sony - Drug addicts

Microsoft - Serial killers

Nintendo - Man children

I don't think any of them were portrayed positively.

His Tomb Raider video from his TV show is still the funniest thing I have seen him do in years.

Around the Network

Hell yeah, i started watching his 'clueless gamer' pieces and some are hilarious indeed.

NiKKoM said:
I also like that Conan shows that you can be creepy and be around hot woman all for comedy... there is hope for some of you after all..

Heck, it worked for you I gather.

blkfish92 said:
I really hate Conan, his type of comedy seems forced and I despise the way he looks.

Not a fan of ginger hair?

Nsanity said:
blkfish92 said:
I really hate Conan, his type of comedy seems forced and I despise the way he looks.

Not a fan of ginger hair?

Definitely not of male ginger hair :P

blkfish92 said:

You don't get a pigeon for this comment.