By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
McClarkles said:
i would just like to point out the only good deal ona PS3 is if its given to you with every good game made for it (whats that like 5 games) and they pay you to take it off the shelves, Xbox360 is teppers.

Don't troll.  This is your warning.

Around the Network

OMg i was trolling thats how i feel,the PS3 sucks, no questions asked, mabey bot as much as the Wii, but at least the Wii is selling more then like 20 units (and japan is dumb, they just like dumb RPGs) thats why the 360 isnt doing better, and u guys have no life if u report me for making fun of ur fave system.

McClarkles said:
OMg i was trolling thats how i feel,the PS3 sucks, no questions asked, mabey bot as much as the Wii, but at least the Wii is selling more then like 20 units (and japan is dumb, they just like dumb RPGs) thats why the 360 isnt doing better, and u guys have no life if u report me for making fun of ur fave system.

Seriously are you listening to yourself?

Another troll great =/.

McClarkles said:

I regrettably know this guy IRL.... and he isn't trolling. The only good thing I can say is that he's much more coherent talking than typing. 

Around the Network

i meant wasn't, my bad, and the 360 isnt doing well because of Japan, its far superior in both game quality and in UNit sales. and the wii sucks, it just sells a lot cause some people ike the look of wii sports then decide it sucks so they sell it on Ebay, which is where 90% of the wii units go.

Have you heard of any of these deals in the United STates?
thnx

McClarkles said:
i meant wasn't, my bad, and the 360 isnt doing well because of Japan, its far superior in both game quality and in UNit sales. and the wii sucks, it just sells a lot cause some people ike the look of wii sports then decide it sucks so they sell it on Ebay, which is where 90% of the wii units go.

Are you trying to get yourself banned, your three posts are expert troll posts

Also, are you suggesting that there are 18million wiis on ebay

Whats wrong with PS3 anyway.
I hope it outsells 260 by end of this year.
I'd buy one if my pareants let me.
Especially for that price.

Playing:

1)Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Rings of Fate (DS)

2)Neverwinter Nights: Hoards Of The Underdark

3)I don't know

Munkeh111 said:
McClarkles said:

Are you trying to get yourself banned, your three posts are expert troll posts

Also, are you suggesting that there are 18million wiis on ebay

No thats not what i am saying, i am saying that there are abbout 20k on ebay, 15 million wiis that nintendo fans actaully want it, and about 30 million people who are hording them to put on ebay