By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - "OWL" in Killzone: Shadow Fall

Tagged games:

Reminds me of the MAGS in PSO;BB.

Around the Network
LemonSlice said:
I like the idea that you control it with the touchpad. Imagine if you had to control it with the Kinect. *shudder*

You'd probably simply tell it what to do...

Anyway, I could've sworn that the PSVita game has something like this OWL as well.

meh. who cares about an ordinary wizarding level. wake me up when they introduce the NEWT..

Trunkin said:
LemonSlice said:
I like the idea that you control it with the touchpad. Imagine if you had to control it with the Kinect. *shudder*

*shudder* *shudder*

LemonSlice said:
Trunkin said:
LemonSlice said:

*shudder* *shudder*

lol, I think voice commands are pretty cool once you get over the initial...weirdness. I see it as kinda like giving commands to a dog. It was strange, and a little embarrassing at first, but after a while it started to feel natural--fun, even.

Around the Network
Trunkin said:
LemonSlice said:
Trunkin said:
LemonSlice said:

*shudder* *shudder*

lol, I think voice commands are pretty cool once you get over the initial...weirdness. I see it as kinda like giving commands to a dog. It was strange, and a little embarrassing at first, but after a while it started to feel natural--fun, even.

Then you'll love the next COD. :D

I guess with the PScamera the PS4 is going to have them too. I guess I'll give them a chance, but my experiences so far with voice control haven't been very positive and least of all 'fun'.

I'm not a Killzone fan, but Shadow Fall looks awesome.

kitler53 said:
meh. who cares about an ordinary wizarding level. wake me up when they introduce the NEWT..

LOL! This just made my day.