By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - J-RPG inspired by Playstation classics-- Soul Saga Kickstarter $15 for a Wii U version.

think-man said:
If it came to ps vita I would support otherwise im not interested.

It's a stretch goal for Vita, just in case you'd want to know.

Around the Network

I'm getting this and a Hat in Time.

AHiT met it's 200,000 goal for the overworld today btw

Games can and should tell stories and share ideas through their mechanics. This is the intrinsic element of the medium and this is how experiences should be crafted in video games. No company does this as well as Nintendo and their echoes from the past.
  Aurum Ring  Delano7  Ocarinahero032

echoesfromthepast said:
I'm getting this and a Hat in Time.

AHiT met it's 200,000 goal for the overworld today btw

Nice.  I had no reservation that game was going to make it.  It had  that WW charm, it would be interesting to see how they match up to LoZ:WW-HD visually.

Oh, this was the game in the Vita thread the other day. I swear that video wasn't there last time I checked the Kickstarter.

If they added a Vita stretch goal, then I'd consider backing it. I suppose a PC version wouldn't be too bad either.

Kresnik said:
Oh, this was the game in the Vita thread the other day. I swear that video wasn't there last time I checked the Kickstarter.

If they added a Vita stretch goal, then I'd consider backing it. I suppose a PC version wouldn't be too bad either.

check the updates and they are talking to Sony themselves.  The stretch goal for Wii U and Vita I believe would be 80K so I hope they make it!!!

Around the Network
oni-link said:
the_dengle said:
Inspired by PS classics... coming to Wii U. lol. Though I suppose it's fair enough, since they also mention Chrono Trigger, a SNES game. But they should aim for Vita and PS3/4 releases as well when they start getting to their stretch goals.

I hope it gets fully funded, it looks pretty nice. The Kickstarter generation is really taking off. Can't wait till all of these games start coming out.

It is coming as a stretch goal for PS Vita!!!  I think the Vita's stretch goal is $80K so if you want it for that system you gotta bust out to support this one.

ahah... I don't have a Vita. I just thought it would be appropriate for their game to be on Sony platforms. If I like the looks of it when it's finished, I'll pick it up on Wii U when I have one, or on PC if it doesn't meet its stretch goal.

It doesn't look like it's going to have any problem being funded, but if it looks like it's going to fall short during the last week or so I may contribute.

I'd instantly put down $20 for a PSN version. Curious why Wii U is selected over it as thought Sony was doing okay working with indies.

It looks like my type of game, has a Dreamcast feel to it. I will debate on it a bit for now, thank you for bringing it up and linking to it.

Carl2291 said:
I was hoping for something similar to Suikoden 2.

:D

It's just that simple.

oni-link said:

check the updates and they are talking to Sony themselves.  The stretch goal for Wii U and Vita I believe would be 80K so I hope they make it!!!

Yeah, definitely.  I hope Sony pull through, but right now it's only a "we're talking to Sony".  If I put money down now, I'm only guaranteed a PC version.

I'll wait and see.  The gameplay trailer looked very good, though.