By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - When does Gamestop usually give those bonus console trade in's?

So, gs just updated their page, but the trade in deals are still not for next gen consoles yet. I believe Europe is already having them, but not the U.S. In previous generations, when did they roll out the bonus deals in the United States?

http://www.gamestop.com/collection/trade-in

Around the Network

they actually had a trade bonus last week here(Stamford, CT) you got a bonus 30% trade value for anything towards the PS4, I trade in a some games and got $140 put it towards the PS4

I've never really understood trading into Gamestop. 9/10 times you'll get more money if you just sell through Ebay.

I bought my Zelda 3DS on Black Friday here when gamestop had a deal to trade in any working DS lite and get the 3DS for 129.99. Such a great deal, my DS was pink and barely worked.

However, waiting till Black Friday this time might leave you without a console if they sell out.

^_^

Trunkin said:
I've never really understood trading into Gamestop. 9/10 times you'll get more money if you just sell through Ebay.

This. I've gone to trade in once and for 5 games they only offered $20... Yeah, no.