By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Upcoming PS2 Releases That Might Catch Your Eye or Go Unnoticed

royalcaribcruiser123 said:
I will be definately picking up Mana Khemia has it is part of the atelier series. Arcana Hearts and Choas Wars also looked interesting. Hopefully these games can help keep me entertained until White Night Story and The Last Remnant come out for the PS3. I am still hoping that we will be able to get a localized version of Ar Tonelico 2 in the states

It's pretty much a given that Ar Tonelico 2 is coming to the states, NIS is taking its time. And another strong rumor has it that Persona 3: FES is finally being localized by Atlus thanks to all the online petitions and cricital acclaim that Persona 3 received.

Around the Network
halil23 said:
WOW!!! I like most of them. When is PS2 going to giving up o.O *.*

Sometimes it isn't when the system gives up. . . http://www.insertcredit.com/archives/002069.html

Also, some of those do look interesting. 

Oooh SRPGs.

Probably pass on Mana Khemia: Alchemist of Al-Revir.

Just because i imagine it'll be the same Nippon Ichii system... which honestly just isn't fun do to the stupid focus on either grinding, or using less then a full team of characters.

Wonder what Chaos Wars is like.

World Heroes interests me too... it wasn't the best fighter.... but i liked it.

Kasz216 said:

Oooh SRPGs.

Probably pass on Mana Khemia: Alchemist of Al-Revir.

Just because i imagine it'll be the same Nippon Ichii system... which honestly just isn't fun do to the stupid focus on either grinding, or using less then a full team of characters.

Wonder what Chaos Wars is like.

World Heroes interests me too... it wasn't the best fighter.... but i liked it.

Mana Khemis: Alchemist of Al-Revir is The next game in the Atelier Iris series. More of the same. 

Chaos wars is a SRPG by Idea Factory that features a crossover between Aruze's Shadow Hearts, Atlus's Growlanser, Idea Factory's Blazing Souls, Gakuen Toshi Vara Noir, Spectral Force, Spectral Souls and Hametsu no Mars, and RED Entertainment's Gungrave and Samurai Police/Shinsengumi Gunrouden

Hm haven't played (or heard) of any of those games except Growlancer. Still very interested as it's real hard to get ahold of new quality SRPGs in.

Around the Network

Baroque is also headed for Wii, so I am looking forward to getting a Jrpg fix soon.

Some of those seem very intriguing.

"But as always, technology refused to be dignity's bitch."--Vance DeGeneres

http://cheezburger.com/danatblair/lolz/View/4772264960

Innocent Life is the only game there that interests me.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

wow innocent life caught me off guard. i'll definitely be checking it out.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Hmm, my favorite PS2 game from recent years, besides XII, is GrimGrimoire.

I'll be picking up Arcana Heart. Also, I'll get Baroque on mah Wii.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Anyone know if these titles will be compliant with the 80g PS3 :x

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.