By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Bill Belichick is an Ass Thread

The NFL fined him because he got caught. He was ratted out and if you watch the NFL channel, like I always seem to do, the analyzers always talk about how "spygate" was blown out of proportion.

Out of the 100s of cameras that are in the stadium, they had them on the defensive play caller. Big woop. It is physicall impossible to know every call that they make ( and they can and will make new ones) and to call them out to Brady so he can change the play to go agains tthat defence. So in summary, it does almost nothing that the coaches already dont know.

You know that they study all their defences anyway, so it barely helps. Not only that but the QB can change the play anyway based off of the defence he sees, so knowing the defensive calls doesnt matter anyway cause you basically know what the package is by the way the defence sets up.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Around the Network
Bursche said:
The NFL fined him because he got caught. He was ratted out and if you watch the NFL channel, like I always seem to do, the analyzers always talk about how "spygate" was blown out of proportion.

Out of the 100s of cameras that are in the stadium, they had them on the defensive play caller. Big woop. It is physicall impossible to know every call that they make ( and they can and will make new ones) and to call them out to Brady so he can change the play to go agains tthat defence. So in summary, it does almost nothing that the coaches already dont know.

You know that they study all their defences anyway, so it barely helps. Not only that but the QB can change the play anyway based off of the defence he sees, so knowing the defensive calls doesnt matter anyway cause you basically know what the package is by the way the defence sets up.

It was blown out of proportion but the only reason it was reported was because Mangini, one of Belechick's former assistants, called them out to the NFL.

While that one offense wasn't terrible, one has to wonder how long Belechick had been doing it. It was at least 4+ years. And sorry, but that's wrong and the punishment was too soft on New England.

At least this heart-breaking loss made up for it. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

rocketpig said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
roadkillers said:
God damn Giants had to beat my home down packers. Anyways im happy they beat the Patriots. Im surprised they didnt talk about him leaving the field after the game.

I sympathize very much with you, but at least the Pack got beaten by this year's Super Bowl Champion.

Still, losing at Lambeau was pretty gruesome.

A Pack fan on top of being one of the funnier posters on the board? Nice...

Are you from Wisconsin, WoW? Born in Iron River, MI here and lived in a small town called Bayfield for a long time as a kid. 

STFU. My dad and his whole side of the family are from Crystal Falls. Live in Wisconsin now. Big Packer fans all.

I was able to get over that loss 2 weeks ago to really enjoy this Giants win.

"[Our former customers] are unable to find software which they WANT to play."
"The way to solve this problem lies in how to communicate what kind of games [they CAN play]."

Satoru Iwata, Nintendo President. Only slightly paraphrased.

belichick is a taint on the NFL, a cancerous pustule. if it is found that he was having video crew personal illegally film other teams for years, he should be perma banned from the NFL. period, he was warned originally about this back in the days when he was a giants assistant

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Erik, Crystal Falls? No shit?

God, been there too many times to count. Most of my extended family still lives in Iron River. My dad just moved back there after 25 years away.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network
blaydcor said:
bchery21 said:
too bad he's a football genius.......
apparently not genius enough to go 19-0

no team has ever gone 19-0....

segajon said:
Thank you for starting this thread, I was going to start a similar one but you beat me to it. Anyways here are my reasons why I think that Bill is an @$$ and the whole Patriots organization for that matter.
1. Last season against the Jets, Bill pushes reporters out of the way to give Eric Mangini a lame man hug.
2. He never tells the truth in his injury reports, for example the one for the Super Bowl that just got over with he listed Tom Brady as Probable with a soulder injury, BS I don't care if he has a soulder injury he sure as hech wasn't probable.
3. He looks like a slum on the slidelines wearing pajamas.
4. Spygate(duh) cheater cheater pumpkin eater. Not only did they tape the Jets signals they didn't even try to hide it, they tapes on the sidelines like they are better then everybody else(which the Giants proved that wrong tonight).
5. After the "Spygate" story came out, they all acted like little babies trying to run up the score on everybody.
6. Rodney Harrison for years has always been critical of other players, and saying he plays the right way, Well in the summer of 2007 he got busted for HGH.
7. The latest the lame walk off the field job the Patriots pulled off with still one more second on the clock, not to mention mostly none of the players congradulated the Giants.
8. YES THIS IS MY LAST ONE. This one really has nothing to do anything with the Topic but T. Brady went to one of my rival schools. He is a MIchigan Grad. Go Illinois Fighting Illini!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ILL-INI!

Here's hoping for the Illini to go all the way to the BCS Title game next year! 

You happen to live in Urbana? 

@xstonexcold316x

the other 18-1 teams one the super bowl

bears, and 49ers

so the a**hole has failure at the biggest game of the year going for him

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

bchery21 said:
blaydcor said:
bchery21 said:
too bad he's a football genius.......
apparently not genius enough to go 19-0

hey, a coach can only coach....players gotta play

Or maybe he only had such a good record because of his players skill  

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

ssj12 said:
dtekdahl00 said:
Oh come off it Bursche. of course they cheated. And assuming that the rest of the league does it is just dumb.

99% of the league does... this why i like motocross, skateboarding, snowboarding, and other extreme sports. It takes skill to do them. No way to cheat without being completely obvious doing so.

Oh, shut up. I'm sick of football bashing goofs who have little to know knowledge of the sport. 

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.