By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Watch Dogs on Jimmy Fallon

Tagged games:

the2real4mafol said:
looks awesome and i love how enthusiastic the women is

Yeah, Aisha Tyler is just badass.  She's funny, easy on the eyes and likes video games.

Around the Network

looks nice

pretty sure i saw "60 minutes of PS4 exclusive content" on the boxart

Fallon says that he's a gamer and even predicts that Watch Dogs is going to be GOTY, but how can you say that when you fuck up almost every time you touch a controller?!?!

sniper989 said:
looks nice

pretty sure i saw "60 minutes of PS4 exclusive content" on the boxart

sure, it's well know now that sony and microsoft waste their money for "exclusive" stuff instead of investing the money in more games or something else.

@topic

game looks nice except for some problems it has which i hope won't be in the final version and i  hope the hacking stuff won't be too boring after a while. it's really the only thing they always talk about.

i sware that chick is somewhat funny. and hot but def funny. can't wait to play watchdogs when it comes out. for more info on this game stay tuned to vgc or surfe the web. and for more gameplay vid's of this game, you to youtube.com.

Around the Network

i sware that chick is somewhat funny, and hot but def funny. can't wait to play watchdogs when it comes out. for more info on this game stay tuned to vgc or surf the web. and for more gameplay vid's of this game, go to youtube.com.

good that they showcase some games,this is a nightly chatty show then in US

Above & Beyond

I'm feeling a bit less hype for this game now. The screen looks way too busy all the time.

Madword said:
I think he's cool, at least someone on TV in the mainstream is looking/talking about games.

Oh I agree. We may laugh at his game skills but no other talk show host would ever showcase games on their show the way Fallon does following E3 every year, complete with a whole custom show intro for the entire week. Much respect.

The only other host that ever features games is Conan and that's more just for the comedy that ensues than anything.

weaveworld said:
The little guy from Ubisoft almost got an answer out...

LMAO