I'm not MicrosoftFans

I'm video games Fan

Around the Network

I'm not SonyFans
I'm not NintendoFans
I'm not MicrosoftFans

I'm Video Games Fan

Xiru said:
PS3 has been outselling 360 WW since early December. Its great that MS won in 2007, but thats the last time it will beat any console in the WW sales. And to add 1 other thing, 360 had some amazing games in 2007. PS3 really didn't have any great exclusives. So I would hope that 360 could at least pull off the win. 2008 will be a different story. :)

All you sony fans claimed you were going to have amazing exclusives in 2007, they just all flopped(relative to expectations) like uncharted, lair, UT3 and ratchet and clank.

I am a Marioboys

Ok xbot stop crying Wii outsold both consoles.

Around the Network

wii won, second is just a fancy word for losing

Rugger08 said:
Xiru said:
PS3 has been outselling 360 WW since early December. Its great that MS won in 2007, but thats the last time it will beat any console in the WW sales. And to add 1 other thing, 360 had some amazing games in 2007. PS3 really didn't have any great exclusives. So I would hope that 360 could at least pull off the win. 2008 will be a different story. :)

All you sony fans claimed you were going to have amazing exclusives in 2007, they just all flopped (relative to expectations) like uncharted, lair, UT3 and ratchet and clank.

Lies. Uncharted and Ratchet & Clank ARE great exclusives, and I wouldn't say that Uncharted was a flop even relative to expectations (unless you mean "burn up all the charts" expectations of the sort I would expect from CrazzyMan).

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

PooperScooper said:
360 vs. PS3 2007 isnt Fair competition. PS3 had minus 3 months in others. It came out march 23rd there. I'm sure if it was available Jan 1 - march 23 it would have sold 500,000 more units. Hell I'm sure they would have sold 1mil

Look at that others graph and you might want to reconsider that point. It launched huge and then dropped like a rock.

Would the PS3 have sold more in 2007 if it launched WW in 2006? I doubt it. It would have been close but after looking at that launch week, I think the gap actually may have been wider.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Viper1 said:
To sum up:

Sony shipped more PS3's in 2007.
MS sold more X360's in 2007.

Don't get it or still trying to debate it, find a brick wall and ram your head against it repeatedly.

Viper wins the thread.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

rocketpig said:
PooperScooper said:
360 vs. PS3 2007 isnt Fair competition. PS3 had minus 3 months in others. It came out march 23rd there. I'm sure if it was available Jan 1 - march 23 it would have sold 500,000 more units. Hell I'm sure they would have sold 1mil

Look at that others graph and you might want to reconsider that point. It launched huge and then dropped like a rock.

Would the PS3 have sold more in 2007 if it launched WW in 2006? I doubt it. It would have been close but after looking at that launch week, I think the gap actually may have been wider.

Yeah 1mil is out of the question I'll admit, but 500k is just 40k a week and I'm sure it could have cut into the 360's sales(Thus decreasing the 500k gap). And this is why I say its an unfair comparison. Because there are too many ifs