By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Secret Thread???

^ lol!! when i sleep i hug my pillow and my dad talks he said would you like a chesse burgur and i said yeah with no musturd and onion and he said $2.98!!

Around the Network

I killed some birds when I was a kid. It was not on purpose.
I am going to hell for it and I deserve it.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

I love you

I don't like the PS3... ¬¬

Ok, ok, a secret... mmm, mmm... I have a orange teddy bear...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

I dont listen to music or drink soda.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Around the Network

*this is a secret to everyone* Game Stop employees act dumb on choice, they hate customers, especially the ones that bring their little kids that do nothing but yell and knock things off the shelf that we have to clean up and reorganize... LEARN YOUR ABC'S PEOPLE!

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I think ioi is hot... please don't tell him... :P

1   2   3  not only you and me.

Livin' in sin is the new thing.

My secret is-

I didn't even watch one second of the superbowl.
(I was busy updating my two gentoo boxes, reading news sites and browsing head-fi.org)

i'm secretly naked right now (really i am)

Dang, I am in the wrong place ... I thought this was a thread about 'The Secret...' you know, that belief if you think positive thoughts, positive things happen - and negative thoughts bring bad things?