By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How does George W. Bush sleep at night?

I was just reading an article about his latest proposed budget (the biggest in U.S. history at over $3 trillion).  What I found interesting is that he wants to increase spending for Defence and Homeland Security by 7% and 11% and cut spending for Medicare for retirees and Medicaid for the poor by $200 billion over the next 5 years.  Not only that but the budget deficits are expected to be $400 billion this year and next year.  I can't understand why most Americans aren't up in arms or at least see the damage being done.

Edit: I also found the following fact interesting:

"The $3 trillion Bush's proposes spending in 2009 would be the first time that milestone has been reached. Bush also presided over the first budget to hit $2 trillion, in 2002. It took the government nearly 200 years to reach the first $1 trillion budget, which occurred in 1987 during the Reagan administration."

Source: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080203/ap_on_go_pr_wh/bush_budget

Around the Network

Sleeping pills, obviously. How else?

ummmm he closes his eyes or somthing like that.

He probably thinks ' Another day has passed, me the great leader of the USA, the people voted for me twice because they know I am great, another excellent day of good work has passed....Zzzzzzz...I am the best....Zzzzzz...

How is it possible that their are still people who like him and defend him?

Cant wait for elections down there. I live in Canada, and even I want him gone!!! Come on Barak And Hillary (Don't care who wins it, it's bound to be one of them)

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Around the Network

well...he just sleeps...I mean, it's not like he's the one paying for the money (except for taxes but that's nothing compared to what he's spending)

konnichiwa said:
He probably thinks ' Another day has passed, me the great leader of the USA, the people voted for me twice because they know I am great, another excellent day of good work has passed....Zzzzzzz...I am the best....Zzzzzz...

How is it possible that their are still people who like him and defend him?

I really don't know at least he is leaving this year. 

Ambien.

I mean, obviously. How could he otherwise?

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

He sleeps ontop of a big pile of money and weapons.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

I hate George Bush, just sayin.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089