By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 4 Xbox360 EXCLUSIVES games revealed :

well all the halo and gears fans like me are just dying to get any info on these titles

halo chronicles is the new halo trilogy takin place after the secret ending of halo 3

Around the Network

Halo Chronicles are probably the Peter jackson games.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Nothing surprising, though it's nice to get confirmation.

only one that will impact the ps3 will be GeoW2 - But good news is GeoW3 will be on ps3 :D

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

well lets see here.

DOA5 - not this year Team ninja has only been working in Ninja gaiden 2 and that doesn't even have a release date yet.

GeoW - Will most likely be anounced for end of the year but I have a feeling it will get delayed as Epic is not the type of company to keep quiet about games and they are currently finishing up work on UT3 for 360.

Forza 3 - Not gunna happen this year. Racing Sims take alot more then 1 year to make. no GT or Forza has ever been released in back to back years.

Halo Chronicles - This will make it this year no matter how bad the game is gunna be. no point in delaying a game that isn't made by bungie and proly wont live up to the other games no matter how long they produce it. I have a feeling it will have the best story of any halo game yet but other than that nothing else can even be guessed about the game.

Around the Network

grimy doesn't seem all that smart.. First off epic isn't the only one handling UT3, same for the ps3 game, they have outside help just like how MS helped with gears of war. Forza 3 isn't likely this year, halo chronicles being bad would taint the halo brand, so yes it does matter.

Note: Some games in my collection are no longer owned, but have owned.

Gears of War 2 VS Haze = Xbox360 win
Dead or Alive 5 VS Tekken 6 = PS3 wIN
Forza 3 VS Gran Turismo 5 = PS3 win
Halo: Chronicles VS Killzone 2 = Xbox360 win

If it's true, sweet. When will they drop?

Gears of War 2 vs. Haze? I'd say it's more like Gears of War 2 vs. Resistance 2.

I'm kinda surprised that Forza 3 is coming that fast though.