By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Where are you from?

Netherlands.

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

i live in the best state of the best country in the world (queensland, australia )

Rotterdam - The Netherlands

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Scotland

From the West Indies, currently living in Paris, France

Around the Network

England

universe / virgo supercluster / milky way / solar system / inner planets / earth / northern hemnisphere / eurasia / europe / central europe / germany / former western germany / rhineland-palatinate / mainz .. I won't go into any further detail though ;)

Originally Oklahoma, USA. Now living in Tokyo, Japan

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Sydney, Australia

Spain

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"