By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor: XBone E3 demos was running on PC

"The latest rumors surrounding the Xbox One are that the demos that Microsoft allowed people to play on at E3 were not running on an Xbox One, but instead running on high-end PCs with Titan graphics cards.

If this is the case, they were running the games on a system that is around 3x faster than the Xbox One.

These rumors are backed up by images that clearly show a high-end desktop under the displays of the Xbox One stands at E3."

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

FFS... again? This has even been proven false for some games like Forza 5. You guys are just trying too damn hard.

Forza 5, RYSE, Crimson Dragon, Killer Instinct, FIFA 14 and Project Spark were running on actual hardware.

Dead Rising 3 and Titanfall (not sure about this one) were running on PC's.

Posted thousand times already, debunked (for most games) thousand times already.

Could happen, the host was supposed to be win8 so it could have been made first on pc

Around the Network
JLMC said:
Forza 5, RYSE, Crimson Dragon, Killer Instinct, FIFA 14 and Project Spark were running on actual hardware.

Dead Rising 3 and Titanfall (not sure about this one) were running on PC's.

I might copy that. I'll need it in 5 minute for when another Sony fan posts this exact story again thinking it's news and hoping it to be true while turning a blind eye to Sony...

EVERYONE USES OTHER HARDWARE THE E3 BEFORE LAUNCH!!! Jeez, get it through your heads...

ironmanDX said:

FFS... again? This has even been proven false for "SOME" games like Forza 5. You guys are just trying too damn hard.

;p

On a serious note, they probably just downclocked them to be more representive of actual hardware. With that been said its a strange decision to have such a strong graphics card to do so. 

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st