By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii games – A Recommendation List

Naruto to fighting games :)

Don't forget MLB Power Pros.

Around the Network

I agree with others that MLB power pros should be added. It's scored an 83 on metacritic and earned a top 10 out of 156 ranked wii games there. Haven't played it myself though.

(I can think of some others that could go up, but... I assume we don't want the list to be too crazy long...) There are a few that I don't think belong exactly based on their reviews, but haven't ever played them myself so I will not suggest they come off....

Nice. I have the majority of those games too.

Wow, that's a lot of work. Thanks for putting it all up. I've got a Wii, but only Wii Sports so far... Some of those games look interesting.....

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

As RPG is rather blank, it should mention see Fire Emblem under Strategy RPG.

Baroque isn't out until March 18, but I'm expecting it to be worthy of the list under RPG:
http://media.wii.ign.com/media/142/14223943/vid_2228978.html

(Not super great, but... should be better thn what is out now, and also not many months away like some more anticipated titles).

Around the Network

Great thread!

Wow, great thread. I would recommend Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 aswell as the first one.

Predictions for December 31st 2008:
Wii 38,000,000
DS 84,500,000
PS3 17,000,000
PSP 41,000,000
X360 23,000,000

I would recommend Indy 500 Legends as a racing game. Also I've looked at every gamestop near me and no one has a copy of godhand so you might want to take that down.

This is my signature.

Explosivo said:
Wow, great thread. I would recommend Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 aswell as the first one.

Really? I find the first one 10 times better, second one is kind of boring IMO.

If you like Excite Truck very much what other race game can you recommend me? I'm planning to buy Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga, is it any good? 

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Korinpa needs to be on there in the puzzle - but fantastic thread, brilliant place to show anybody considering buying a Wii on what games it has to offer.