By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Anti-"Gamers" who hate other systems/games should not be called gamers

Wow.. I respect ppl like me who have a select amount of games(across all platforms) they like.

rather than abunch of shitfest games some dude has and they think they are hardcore.

you just got the pwning of you life and if you ever got pwned worse i feel bad for you .

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network
weezy said:
Hardcore shouldnt be judged by the number of games you like but by how much fun you have playing them.

Quote me suckers

Kasz216 hope you learned something about yourself today.

:)

MynameisGARY

weezy said:

Wow.. I respect ppl like me who have a select amount of games(across all platforms) they like.

rather than abunch of shitfest games some dude has they think they are hardcore.

you just got the pwning of you life and if you ever got pwned worse i feel bad for you .

....riiiight.

dude just look at your collection of mediocore games it makes me want to point and laugh at your momma and poppa for giving you the gene's to like such shit piles.

you need to upgrade your taste in gaming.

something on a lvl of godly like mine :)

MynameisGARY

Ummm.

People are free to voice their dislike for other products if they want to. It's this way in any market to where there are multiple major product brands:

Ford vs. Chevy
Windows vs. Mac
Fender vs. Gibson
NES vs. Genesis (and so on)

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network
weezy said:

dude just look at your collection of mediocore games it makes me want to point and laugh at your momma and poppa for giving you the gene's to like such shit piles.

you need to upgrade your taste in gaming.

something on a lvl of godly like mine :)

Which in no way backs up your point, which you believe is just how much fun you have with games.  No matter what games they are.  Even if it was just solitaire yet .  By your definition if they are as hardcore as the next person.

While my point is, to be hardcore about gaming, and not just games, one needs to apperciate what is a good and bad game oustide of their own tastes.   So it really seems rather irrelevant. 

egads, it seems weezy is the ONLY reasonable person on this thread!

first off, saying someone isn't a "true gamer" reeks of elitism as well as hypocrisy given the other threads people make.

second, people can appreciate video games and not every single damn game ever made.  I don't see you staying up all night playing ET for the VCS, you must not be teh ture gamer!!!1

All I gotta say is "you own carnival games."

no matter how shitty that game is I cant say "well I appreciate this pos"

My taste in gaming is just so much more advanced than your i guess.

MynameisGARY

Gephardt69 said:

egads, it seems weezy is the ONLY reasonable person on this thread!

first off, saying someone isn't a "true gamer" reeks of elitism as well as hypocrisy given the other threads people make.

second, people can appreciate video games and not every single damn game ever made.  I don't see you staying up all night playing ET for the VCS, you must not be teh ture gamer!!!1

ROFL! dear god no!

btw

thank you ..someone oughtta knock some sense in kasz lol

MynameisGARY

None of you are gamers, I am the only true gamer.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS