By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Anti-"Gamers" who hate other systems/games should not be called gamers

but its the truth rath. someone who claims to be hardcore I look at thier taste in gaming and I LOL.

My taste in gaming makes me who I am.

and IMO my taste in gaming is far superior than most.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

Is it wrong for me to think my taste in games is better than others? fuck no

Is it wrong that I only like less than 5% of games made? Nope Im not easily amused .

MynameisGARY

weezy said:

but its the truth rath. someone who claims to be hardcore I look at thier taste in gaming and I LOL.

My taste in gaming makes me who I am.

and IMO my taste in gaming is far superior than most.

Yes but its your opinion there really is nothing at all that makes it superior. In many peoples opinion Wii Sports has already solidified itself as the single most influential game of this generation, people who love FPS may not like it but they should appreciate it for what it is. 

People who love racing games should appreciate Super Mario Galaxy as an excellent game as well as worshipping GT5 as a great racing game. They may not enjoy playing SMG but they should appreciate it for what it is.

But you're going to miss the point entirely again and accuse me of liking shit games, I can see it coming. 

Rath I like Nintendo the best.

ps3 and 360 are both great systems

what is the man in you trying to say? :)

MynameisGARY

My opinion is the only one that matters to me when it comes to enjoying a game. are you ppl drones?

LOL

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

Its just I feel some of you are followers and need to read books on leadership (or something)

I have my taste in games which is superior IMO.

Why does that effect you when you play some piece of shit mediocore game :) (that was for rath)

MynameisGARY

@weezy:

So why don't you post your games library so we can all ridicule you for owning games that we personally dislike.

I don't own Carnival Games, by the way, or Chicken Shoot, or Hannah Montana, or Zoey-something-or-other. But you know what? If somebody likes those games, that's their business. They're more than welcome to.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Goose that is that thing. I had to defend my honor as a hardcore gamer.

Some guy said Im not hardcore becuse I dont appreciate more than 5% of games that are acually made.

Im picky I dont sit there and like 50% of games made like some tool I can only like what I like. somebody fucking sue me.

MynameisGARY

you can hate whatever the fuck you want and still be the most hardcore gamer around.

I hate 95% of games made ..anyone IMO who likes more than 5% of games made is a tool

^Acually that was pretty harsh LOL

MynameisGARY

Great Googly Moogly, could you please only do one post at a time?
If you think of something later use edit.

"But as always, technology refused to be dignity's bitch."--Vance DeGeneres

http://cheezburger.com/danatblair/lolz/View/4772264960