By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rate the Games of the person above you

0/10

Doesn't like being rated.

Around the Network

8/10 pretty good collection

Small collection, but many classics 8/10

Inclusion of Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner precludes any chance of proper quantification of awesomeness.

On a scale from H to Q, the score is 37.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

GooseGaws said:
Inclusion of Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner precludes any chance of proper quantification of awesomeness.

On a scale from H to Q, the score is 37.

I'm confused

To your games collection, I give 9/10, you appear to have every game ever, including gun grave which I played at a friend's house, which seemed to be one of the weirdest games ever

Around the Network

I was merely suggesting that my unnatural affection for The 2nd Runner removes any chance of me objectively judging your collection.

Gungrave is a sweet game, though it is incredibly short, but the sequel is better in every way! And when it was brand new, it was only $14.99! EAGH!

Also, if I appear to have every game ever, how could that only be 9/10? I think someone has impossibly high standards. I cook and clean and do the laundry and paint the flower beds and trim the shrubberies and this is the thanks I get? *sobs*

Hates Nomura.

GooseGaws said:
I was merely suggesting that my unnatural affection for The 2nd Runner removes any chance of me objectively judging your collection.

Gungrave is a sweet game, though it is incredibly short, but the sequel is better in every way! And when it was brand new, it was only $14.99! EAGH!

Also, if I appear to have every game ever, how could that only be 9/10? I think someone has impossibly high standards. I cook and clean and do the laundry and paint the flower beds and trim the shrubberies and this is the thanks I get? *sobs*

first part makes sense

however, you are missing any PC games, or any GTA games for PS2 or any san andreas, which are must have in my opinion and there are some poor quality games in there (+ no Uncharted)

I was just joking about your score. :) Although, why would I need to have GTA for PS2 when I have it for Xbox? (Though not SA.)

The demo for Uncharted turned me off of the game. I might pick it up on the cheap later on, but I kind of doubt it... perhaps the sequel will be more appealing.

Hates Nomura.

GooseGaws said:
I was just joking about your score. :) Although, why would I need to have GTA for PS2 when I have it for Xbox? (Though not SA.)

The demo for Uncharted turned me off of the game. I might pick it up on the cheap later on, but I kind of doubt it... perhaps the sequel will be more appealing.

The lack of GTA on PS2 shows that you are not desperate to buy it, although that does not really matter.

I have just realised, you don't have j & D games, a major hole in your collection

dawn of war =] and more pc oldies

- 1 for not having tetris

so 9/10

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.