By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Confirmed, if you are banned from xbl you lose all your games

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

So all the games you payed for you can't play. Keep digging that hole for yourself MS

Without order nothing can exist - without chaos nothing can evolve.

"I don't debate, I just give you that work"- Ji99saw

So, if I say fuck you to someone online i'll lose hundreds of dollars spent on games... cool, now I really don't want a Xbone

Well its your fault for getting banned in the first place.

Ms keeps digging there own grave

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Around the Network

If you're banned from anything you loose privileges... Hence the word, ban. If you tried to pirate or copy these games you'd expect MS just to say yes and let you have them?

Can we define the type of ban before people get all huffy. Is it a ban when you curse at someone online or is it when someone plays a illegal copy, of a game or try to circumvent the console.   The only time I have known MS to ban an account is for piracy.

if it is the second then why should any of you care unless you have those type of intention in mind and if So, I believe none of the console makers want your business

JusSayian said:
Well its your fault for getting banned in the first place.

Or, someone else hacks your account and gets you banned?  So now, griefers who really hate someone and want to mess up their lives, can hack an account and get their target banned.  BAM, they lose access to ALL their content, EVEN single player only experiences.

Well I'll give one thing to MS: this thing is going to be a pain in the ass to hack properly.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Wow, Xbox Support and Xbox Support 2 have been giving a lot of info recently.