By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Unopened SNES Chrono Trigger on Ebay!

DO WANT

Sealed Chrono Trigger Fetching a High Price on eBay

How much is a really good old game worth to you? What if it was still in it's original shrink wrap? According to eBay, the right game can be worth quite a bit to the right people. A seller is currently hosting an auction for a sealed copy of Chrono Trigger for the Super Nintendo that has shot up to an amazing $420.55. With thirty bidders and a day and a half still left to place bids, something tells me it will go even higher. My question is, what will the winner do with their expensive prize? Will they open it and play with it or will it become a pricey knick-knack that will take up shelf space and no doubt garner the envy of hardcore Chrono Trigger fans.

[via GoNintendo]

Around the Network

It's now $520.00 with 35 bidders. Certainly looks as if it will fetch alot.

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

damn.... its at $520.00 now

Currently Watching - Naruto, One Piece

Waiting For - Skyrim, Mass Effect 3

PS3 Trophies

520$$!?!?! What, you mean my unopened Sim City 2000 that I got in a cereal box could be worth hundreds of dollars. :)

One of the BEST JRPG's ever on SNES

Second only to FFVI

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

WOW - what a price!!!! wish i had one to sell too :)

darthdevidem01 said:
One of the BEST JRPG's ever on SNES

Second only to FFVI

I think the same :D, damn .. I'm drooling just from seeing that pic =D

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

One of the best JRPGs Period, forget SNES. It's a cool nicknack, but I wouldn't pay 520 dollars for it. I would prefer it just come to the VC so I can buy it for 8 dollars.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Nice!

I see my Chrono Trigger is going to do well should I ever sell it (its opened, but very little else).

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

My favorite game of all time there. I don't think I could part with that one. Spent 70 dollars on it.