By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who is getting The Last of Us today?

starcraft said:

I am stuck at work and cannot rent/purchase it until I get home!

Anyone got any (spoiler free) impressions so far?

I only had time to play the first 15 minutes after a midnight launch because I had to get up for work in the morning, and I've already teared up once with my jaw wide open.

Around the Network

It will the first game I'll play on my future PS3.

my 18th bday today, so yep i got it

I'm going to finish Remember me first. That didn't turn out as well as I hoped (story is good, tedious gameplay), not a keeper, so I'll be trading it in towards The last of us next week.

I'll get it in a couple of weeks. I still have exams so I don't think it's smart to get the name now :p

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

Around the Network
eFKac said:
I am! Joel Edition, in like 10 hours. Won't play though, until my exam period won't end :-/

yehh.. I hadn't that kind of self control :P

Got mine yesterday!

Leaving the country early tomorrow so couldn't risk it not coming today so decided to go instore.
Went to get it today hoping it was £39.99 in Game instore, it was £42.99! I was displeased, may even get the digital edition.

PSP Lifetime more than PSV+3DS Lifetime.

downloaded mine last night and xcom,i'll give the poor thing a rest

Above & Beyond

sadly I think my copy is arriving tomorrow...