By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - You Suck at Photoshop

They are pretty good. Some are hilarious, but don't you think he whines a little much?

Around the Network

These are great, i wish i would of seen this thread a month ago.

YSAP #9 is out now! (A little late, sorry!). Enjoy it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13KelrbkGpI

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Updated! YSOP 10: Vanishing Point is out! Enjoy!

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Twestern said:
that avatar is a MS paint masterpiece!

wtf??? who are you? alt acc?

Around the Network

I like these and learn quite a bit from them surprisingly.  I hope that last one isn't his "last" one.

Just letting people know about the awesome paint.net for those that can't afford photoshop.  Its free and is a great program for shopping.

Paint.NET is free image and photo editing software for computers that run Windows. It features an intuitive and innovative user interface with support for layers, unlimited undo, special effects, and a wide variety of useful and powerful tools. An active and growing online community provides friendly help, tutorials, and plugins.
It started development as an undergraduate college senior design project mentored by Microsoft, and is currently being maintained by some of the alumni that originally worked on it. Originally intended as a free replacement for the Microsoft Paint software that comes with Windows, it has grown into a powerful yet simple image and photo editor tool. It has been compared to other digital photo editing software packages such as Adobe® Photoshop®, Corel® Paint Shop Pro®, Microsoft Photo Editor, and The GIMP.

http://www.getpaint.net/index.html 

you know, the path tool is very limited to what objects you cut out, My avatar i would never have been able to use it.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

skip said:

Just letting people know about the awesome paint.net for those that can't afford photoshop.  Its free and is a great program for shopping.

Paint.NET is free image and photo editing software for computers that run Windows. It features an intuitive and innovative user interface with support for layers, unlimited undo, special effects, and a wide variety of useful and powerful tools. An active and growing online community provides friendly help, tutorials, and plugins.
It started development as an undergraduate college senior design project mentored by Microsoft, and is currently being maintained by some of the alumni that originally worked on it. Originally intended as a free replacement for the Microsoft Paint software that comes with Windows, it has grown into a powerful yet simple image and photo editor tool. It has been compared to other digital photo editing software packages such as Adobe® Photoshop®, Corel® Paint Shop Pro®, Microsoft Photo Editor, and The GIMP.

http://www.getpaint.net/index.html 

its ok.. its way weaker then photoshop

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

I dont own a mac so figuring minor things out is a pain but overall I learned some things here, can't wait for the 11th one.