By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Another try : How can some people be ok or support Xbox One policies ?

I support Xbox One policies because...

I'm okay with being moni... 3 3.33%

I'm concerned about givi... 0 0%

I don't care about my pr... 2 2.22%

I don't support it, but ... 5 5.56%

I don't and won't, fùck MS 66 73.33%

See results 13 14.44%

Total:89

Let's face it, both the PS3 and Xbox 360 were excellent consoles with lots of excellent games. Also as of now, there are some good exclusive and TV whatever service on Xbox One as much as on PS4.

THIS ISN'T and has never been the issue.

My question to people who still are okay or support the Xbox One policies is : what activity do you do in life, for who do you work, what TV news channel do you watch, or maybe whom has traumatized you (pirates, game reseller, terrorist...) so that you can ACCEPT being monitored, face/voice/body scanned and recorded, then sent to corporations and government agencies, ask permission or pay fees to USE, lend or sell games that you BOUGHT and own ?

Didn't go to school, have an education?
Didn't ever read books, historical, political or dystopian ?
Do you work for the millitary yourself? Or a government, lobby, PR agency ?

Around the Network

Okay man, I thought your first thread was curious. Maybe you just wanted to know a little about why people wanted the Xbone despite all the drawbacks and just defer them from it.

But this is just blatant trolling. I don't like the Xbone as much as the next guy or have any intentions of buying it, but you can't just brand people who may want to buy the console as some kind of illiterate psychopath. I mean this is just disrespectful. Maybe they just like the games on the Xbone and are willing to overlook all the downsides for those. They don't have to be maniacal outcasts of society to make such a choice. I think this is taking it too far.

First your making a massive jump with the invasion of privacy.. Second. just unplug it, that's all you have to do. OMG, getting up and pulling a plug out.

Third. I'm not cheap. I always have internet. I can borrow my game to my friend Via Internet and I only need one xbox live account for my house.

Forth. Sony is not far behind. Third party can still do what they want. so Expect the majority of games to be just like X1.

All of you that are writing these article;s would have never bought xbox anyway. So whats the deal?  Stop flaming and worry about your own gaming device.

Unless you want to bomb, crash airplanes, bomb, or hack into the gov't I don't think people need to worry about kinect and I like many of the things kinect can do. Also the games. I like 2 or 3 games releasing on the xbox. I also like their sharing policy as a future college student it could really work well with my family friends whose parents are really cheap and strict so when i'm not playing they can have access to my library when i'm not playing. These are reasons why I would be ok with the policies. This is my fair analysis and the only positives I got for XB1. M$ is still ruining the industry.

So really a majority of games will be doing the same thing on Sony but it will be ok because it's Sony. Just like paying for multiplayer is just dandy now.

Around the Network
blublibla said:

Let's face it, both the PS3 and Xbox 360 were excellent consoles with lots of excellent games. Also as of now, there are some good exclusive and TV whatever service on Xbox One as much as on PS4.

THIS ISN'T and has never been the issue.

My question to people who still are okay or support the Xbox One policies is : what activity do you do in life, for who do you work, what TV news channel do you watch, or maybe whom has traumatized you (pirates, game reseller, terrorist...) so that you can ACCEPT being monitored, face/voice/body scanned and recorded, then sent to corporations and government agencies, ask permission or pay fees to USE, lend or sell games that you BOUGHT and own ?

Didn't go to school, have an education?
Didn't ever read books, historical, political or dystopian ?
Do you work for the millitary yourself? Or a government, lobby, PR agency ?

Do you really have to ask that in this day and age?

Each to there own I guess.

Check out my Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePSXcollector

Did you know that vgchartz is monitoring you right now? You better leave if you want to stop them.. Smeags is watching you.. all of us.. all hail Smeags

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

i honestly don't its like people want the console industry to crash again

i dont think any xbox fan likes drm.but who knows if any company will insist on using it .EA say they wont in a recent interview so maybe it wont be abig problem .drm seems more setup for digital downloads it makes sense then. The xbox fans will buy it for the games .which nobody can deny looked great then theres halo which a lot of people couldnt do without.