By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Hipocricy of Mayimoto.

Banana peels aren't a lethal weapon

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Around the Network
Avinash_Tyagi said:

Tell that to the Joker.

Kasz216 said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:

Tell that to the Joker.

Well the Joker can make anything lethal

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Avinash_Tyagi said:
Kasz216 said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:

Tell that to the Joker.

Well the Joker can make anything lethal

That's so truth !!   :D

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

the joker may be able to make banan peels lethal, but the real test is if he can make batman funny.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Around the Network
Grey Acumen said:
the joker may be able to make banan peels lethal, but the real test is if he can make batman funny.

Bats has teased him on occaision, especially in the animated series

Not everyone likes every game.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

inforcer2 said:
for those who take this so seriously
http://flixn.com/play/loxnra/
when did gaming get so serious where nothingca be taken as a joke

Because Miyamoto isn't joke fodder for an asshole like Jaffe, and we, as Nintendo fans, feel Jaffe should keep Miyamoto's fuckin' name out of his mouth.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

outlawauron said:
Wow people jumping to defend their almighty from a joke that meant no harm.

This is almost as bad as whenever some said that insomniac said that SMG copied R&C.

Your constantly at odds with me on opinions, and being pro Jaffe, I deduce you are Sony fan?

^^ Wish I could delete my own posts, lol. 

NO NO, NO NO NO.

makingmusic476 said:
I love MK, and can't stand TM, but that response was genius.

Also, some of you are making way to big a deal out of this. Blame the interviewer for asking a stupid, loaded question, instead of Jaffe for answering said question.

You know, that is actually quite a good point. I honestly hadn't thought of it like that, but now that you mention it, the interviewer was largely to blame.

NO NO, NO NO NO.