By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square's Kitase asks: do you want a remake of Final Fantasy VI?

Tagged games:

I LOVE TURN BASE GAMES, real time combat is only mandatory for Call of Duty "gramers".

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

No thanks I want Agnis. FFXV LACKS WOMEN!

I feel like this is Square-Enix asking a question regarding gameplay, rather than hinting about possible production of FFVI.

I am absolutely on board with a new game done in the old traditional turn-based model!

It's all about the game.

Knowing SE, they'll probably turn it into a FPS thinking that's what we want.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

lilwingman said:
I feel like this is Square-Enix asking a question regarding gameplay, rather than hinting about possible production of FFVI.

I am absolutely on board with a new game done in the old traditional turn-based model!

Yeah... I understood that too... FFVI is only a example but his question seems like sarcarms that means that gamers didn't want turn-based games like old days.

Like... do you want a turn-base game? No. So why we will make it? Square Enix is just guessing in the wrong way what the customers whants... they thing the custumers whats more games like FFXIII and at the end that happen:

Around the Network

its possible now that old genius Wada is gone the company is actually getting back to what people want. with recent e3 and now this whos knows. im an optimist, but would much prefer 7,8 or 9

Carl2291 said:
KylieDog said:
Keep that outdated design out of my current gen games.

I bet you cant wait to play Lightning Returns.

On another note -

No. I want them to remake the far inferior Final Fantasy VII.

Okay, now I feel better.

id like them to start finishing some game first, all they seem to do is talk about the future and never release anything because of it.

If any FF deserves a remake it's that one.

But just asking us won't help, because let say they do make one, I give it 10 years before we see it.

At this stage, I'd perfer FFXV finished and them working and releasing FFXVI and FFXVII within the next 4 years.

Hmm, pie.