By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon X and Y - Nintendo Developer Roundtable

Enjoy^^

Around the Network

Tagged.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

wow, the new RPG mechanics like fighting swarms seems good, makes it alot less stale than previous games, and the flying battles have my interest aswell, cant wait to see how that works

Bradford City Fan for life

Recent favourite games: Ni No Kuni, Fifa 13, Batman Arkham City

Best games of all time: Pokemon Red, Dragon Warrior 3, The last of us, Uncharted 2 and 3

3ds friend code add me: 1950-8131-6814

PSN ID: Mr_Vezzo_Khanny - add to start a clan in the last of us mutiplayer

Will catch this in the morning. Thanks for posting.

Gotta come back later, hanging clothes right now! X'D

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
Around the Network

Wow, it must be very difficult to make more than 700 3D models with all the details the pokemon have.

Bloody hell, those 3D modeling are wicked. Charizard looks awesome!!! Hnnnnngggggggggggzzzzzz!!!

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

I am especially impressed by how the Pokemon models look like before they are presumbly downscaled for the 3DS. Look at 2:47 - 2:49 for reference. The could use the models 1:1 for Pokemon XY on WiiU

tagged... KH you still owe me a help!

Its ridiculous how much im looking forward to this game. I hadnt played a pokemon game since gold/silver until i played Black 2... and i was amazed at how much it improved since those old days. It became a proper JRPG with alot of content.

Now, im hooked on these games. Not interested in the past ones, but the new ones definitly.