Dune II
System Shock
X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter
The Settlers
Space Quest
Monkey Island
Day of the Tentacle

Around the Network

Has anyone ever played LBA 2 actually? It was awesome. Classic game, but still command and conquer was kewler:P

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Duke 3D
Command and Conquer Red Alert
all of the command and conquers
Warcraft 2
X wing, Tie Fighter
Sim City 2000
Sim Tower
Grim Fandango
Roller Coaster Tycoon
Mech Warrior 2
Dark Forces

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout

Ooh warcraft classic as well.

I have not played LBA 2, but I did play the original while I was still playing Syndicate (quite the contrast there...)!

Around the Network

I loved Red Alert, Warcraft, and Age of Empires when they came out. Omg, I went up like 2 hours earlier than I used to because I couldn't sleep. I was just thinking of those games. I was like 10 years or something... oh good times :D

Elite 2
Doom 1 & 2
Ultima Underworld 2
Outcast
Fade to Black
Sim City
Wolfenstein
Secret of Monkey Island
Day of the Tentacle
Alone in the Dark
Dark Forces

Grim Fandango!!! (love the game so much it's got to have exclamation marks and be set aside from others) Played it again recently on my portable while travelling. Graphics actually held up pretty well and the game remains head and shoulders above most released today I have to say. Where are games with stories, settings and the orginality and heart of Grim Fandango? Opps, sorry, ranting.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

1. Unreal Tournament
2. Deus Ex
3. Tomb Raider
4. Baldur's Gate 2
5. Monkey Island
6. Maniac Mansion
7. Wing Commander
8. Ultima 3
9. The Bard's Tale
10. Command & Conquer

You know, right now i am playing populous, my brother is hogging the PS3 dammit. Still a fun game.

1. Full Throttle
2. C&C Red Alert
3. Ultima Online
4. Age of Empires II
5. Doom II
6. Civilization II
7. Warcraft II
8. Tribes II
9. Everquest
10. SimCity 2000