By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 & Xbone: Launch Games (42 vs 24)

isnt minecraft also confirmed for xbox one?

Around the Network
newton said:
isnt minecraft also confirmed for xbox one?

2014 release... no date yet.

Most indie games seems like timed exclusive for PS4... Minecraft is one of them.

I guess some indies were holding back until MS announced self publishing...or something like that.

ethomaz said:

Most indie games seems like timed exclusive for PS4...

That is a no-brainer, given the fact that indies didn't have access to X1 dev units until 2-3 weeks ago...

newton said:
I guess some indies were holding back until MS announced self publishing...or something like that.

Somethign like that being, Indies had no way on to the platform until MS roll out self publishing.

Around the Network

No horror games at launch, this is not good to me =/ But, hey, another Killzone, finally, my copies of 2 and 3 deserve a little rest

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

drkohler said:
ethomaz said:

Most indie games seems like timed exclusive for PS4...

That is a no-brainer, given the fact that indies didn't have access to X1 dev units until 2-3 weeks ago...

I see. Well then I guess it makes sense that indie games are delayed on Xbox One.

Xenostar said:
newton said:

Somethign like that being, Indies had no way on to the platform until MS roll out self publishing.

Does Xbox 360 have self publishing?

newton said:
Xenostar said:
newton said:

It had IGC which was self publishing

But the main Marketplace, you have to have a publisher, so technically nothing was really indie at that point. :)

But the word indie seems to not mean its literal meaning anymore. 

newton said:

i think so but only for the unpopular indie section, not for the popular arcade section.