By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4? Xbone? Forget That. Here Is The True E3 Next-Gen Game

Tagged games:

The game looks extremely impressive for a PS3 game, but obviously not that special when you compare it to Forza and Driveclub.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

Looks great, still debating on whether to get this or a PS4 at launch. I know I won't be able to go back if I get the PS4!

ethomaz said:
nnodley said:
I don't agree that it is the best looking, but it does look damn good. Gonna probably be one of the last ps3 games I get.

The new circuits are absolutely jaw dropping... Willow Springs International Raceway and Matterhorn .

Agreed!!  Looks so much better than GT5!

Looks great. I don't know if I'll have any time left for a new console until spring 2014.
7 new locations and more to come monthly, can't wait.

No sound capture guys

Around the Network
nnodley said:
ethomaz said:
nnodley said:
I don't agree that it is the best looking, but it does look damn good. Gonna probably be one of the last ps3 games I get.

The new circuits are absolutely jaw dropping... Willow Springs International Raceway and Matterhorn .

Agreed!!  Looks so much better than GT5!

Well, bullshots always look great :) No downplaying, but these are definitely bullshots.

Looks great. I wonder why they pulled the trigger and released it on the PS3? It's going to get unfairly compared to Drive Club and Forza 5.

walsufnir said:

Well, bullshots always look great :) No downplaying, but these are definitely bullshots.

Just look the gameplay videos... offscreen (so low quality)

ironmanDX said:
Looks great. I wonder why they pulled the trigger and released it on the PS3? It's going to get unfairly compared to Drive Club and Forza 5.

For now feature wise GT6 in another level... Forza 5 dropped a lot of features so it is back to Forza 2 days... DriveClub won't have all the features that GT6 have too.

In fact for now GT6 seems a more polished game than either Forza 5 and DriveClub.

ethomaz said:

walsufnir said:

Just look the gameplay videos... offscreen (so low quality)

I did but that doesn't mean these screens aren't bullshots :)