By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Mario Kart 8 Thread - Open To Random Online Races!

Your MK8 Rating

10 542 46.85%

9 350 30.25%

8 109 9.42%

7 27 2.33%

6 10 0.86%

5 9 0.78%

4 1 0.09%

3 22 1.90%

There shouldn't be any l... 64 5.53%

Total:1,134
NintendoPie said:
RCTjunkie said:

My speculation is that Nabbit will be the surprise character.

Is this a serious speculation? Because that doesn't seem too far off... a troll kart racer is all we needed in MK, I would surely play as him.

And what do you think about the possibility of bringing back MK:DD's special items for certain kart racers?

Seeing Nintendo's pattern for whom they choose as characters, I wouldn't be surprised. He would definitely be interesting.

Also, I'm not sure they'll bring special items back. They would have to make a lot for each individual character.....

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
RCTjunkie said:

My speculation is that Nabbit will be the surprise character.

Is this a serious speculation? Because that doesn't seem too far off... a troll kart racer is all we needed in MK, I would surely play as him.

And what do you think about the possibility of bringing back MK:DD's special items for certain kart racers?

I promise you, it's not happening! Also change the poll already! Perhaps you could ask who out of 10 never before in MK characters do you want in MK8 the most? Options could include E Gadd, Goomba, Dixie Kong, Wart, Count Bleck, Koopalings, Fawful, Toadsworth, Kamek/Magikoopa, and whoever else you can think of.

Einsam_Delphin said:

I promise you, it's not happening! Also change the poll already! Perhaps you could ask who out of 10 never before in MK characters do you want in MK8 the most? Options could include E Gadd, Goomba, Dixie Kong, Wart, Count Bleck, Koopalings, Fawful, Toadsworth, Kamek/Magikoopa, and whoever else you can think of.

That's too complicated to be in a poll. Poll's can only take in Kindergarten level things.

I'll put that in the title, though. What should I do as a poll...? (Other than what you already said.)

NintendoPie said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

That's too complicated to be in a poll. Poll's can only take in Kindergarten level things.

I'll put that in the title, though. What should I do as a poll...? (Other than what you already said.)

How would that be complicated? You just select the character you want the most and hit vote. *In Billy Mays voice* "It's that easy!"

Well while you're trying to figure out the answer to that question, I'll also suggest that you change the speculation question to retro tracks. Should be a lot easier to answer since at this point new characters would have to come from spin-off games that not everyone's familiar with. Everyone who enters this thread should be familiar with atleast one MK game.

So to start off, my most wanted track has to be good ol Daisy Hills. I mean, just look at it! (assuming the images work)

Imo it's the best looking Mario Kart course ever! I demand it be remade in HD! It needs to be in HD! Just imaging how good it would look makes my mouth water. :L

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
Well while you're trying to figure out the answer to that question, I'll also suggest that you change the speculation question to retro tracks. Should be a lot easier to answer since at this point new characters would have to come from spin-off games that not everyone's familiar with. Everyone who enters this thread should be familiar with atleast one MK game.

So to start off, my most wanted track has to be good ol Daisy Hills. I mean, just look at it! (assuming the images work)

Imo it's the best looking Mario Kart course ever! I demand it be remade in HD! It needs to be in HD! Just imaging how good it would look makes my mouth water. :L

The title of the thread has been changed. Hopefully it'll grab more people's attention. 

Daisy Hills would certainly look pretty in Mario Kart 8. Is that the only track you want out of MK7/all MK's? I personally would like Neo Bowser City to return. The music was just so awesome!

NintendoPie said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

The title of the thread has been changed. Hopefully it'll grab more people's attention. 

Daisy Hills would certainly look pretty in Mario Kart 8. Is that the only track you want out of MK7/all MK's? I personally would like Neo Bowser City to return. The music was just so awesome!

Wait, did you actually research those characters, cause I was just throwing stuff out there from the top of my head (Koopalings lol), and I feel like Kamek/Magikoopa might have already been in a MK game.

Daisy Hills is the track I want the most, but I'd also like to see DK Jungle, Bowser's Castle, Toad Factory (Wii), DK Summit (Wii), Tick Tock Clock (DS), Wario Stadium (GCN), and moar! Neo Bowser would be great too, especially with MK8's more futuristic approach with anti-gravity n all.

Einsam_Delphin said:

Wait, did you actually research those characters, cause I was just throwing stuff out there from the top of my head (Koopalings lol), and I feel like Kamek/Magikoopa might have already been in a MK game.

Daisy Hills is the track I want the most, but I'd also like to see DK Jungle, Bowser's Castle, Toad Factory (Wii), DK Summit (Wii), Tick Tock Clock (DS), Wario Stadium (GCN), and moar! Neo Bowser would be great too, especially with MK8's more futuristic approach with anti-gravity n all.

I used what you said and also though up things and figured out those are the characters that I would've chosen. They are some of the more "stand out" characters in the Mario universe.

I'm guessing you voted for Fawful?

NintendoPie said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

I used what you said and also though up things and figured out those are the characters that I would've chosen. They are some of the more "stand out" characters in the Mario universe.

I'm guessing you voted for Fawful?

You bet I did! I'd also really like E Gadd too though. Oh, and a big stretch, Luigi's Polterpup from LM2!

I want to see Baby Park make a return in this game.