By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is Nintendo producing more GC controllers for NA SSBB release?

I don't get whats wrong with the classic controller....I think I will prefer the classic controller actually since it is effectively wireless (ie I don't have to sit right up next to the TV).

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

for some reason i dont think they will produce any though they should

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I hope they start producing them again, I got a third party wavebird for christmas and I like the original wired controller more. But it has such a short cable that I use the wave bird anyway. It would rule to have a offical wave bird though.

Predictions for December 31st 2008:
Wii 38,000,000
DS 84,500,000
PS3 17,000,000
PSP 41,000,000
X360 23,000,000

won't wiimote/nunchuck suffice? (i'm not an elitistsmash player so i'm actually asking)

I have 2 wavebirds, and 2 Wiimotes (a little too little) and that's enough for Brawl.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network

i too would like to knwo answers to what other ocntrolelrs can play. what about classic controller?

@tabsina- Why would that be a problem for Nintendo? They will still make money on the GC controllers you know.

Regarding cable length, there are extensions for GC controllers.

I recently bought a perfectly good used GC controller for about 15 € to play RE on my Wii, so I'm set. First I was considering getting a third party one, but I think it's better this way.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

I think so because the demand is gonna be big.

100% Coritiba Foot Ball Club!

I have 4 wavebirds and 6 regular controllers so I'm good.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089