By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Post your 3DS stats - Official Super Smash Bros. WiiU/3DS Thread

When will you be getting the 3DS version of Super Smash Bros?

Day 1 94 55.62%

In October 9 5.33%

Before the end of the year 10 5.92%

In 2015 2 1.18%

Never, I'm waiting for the Wii U version 52 30.77%

Total:167
Vena said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Who's the other person? :O

Also I'm having trouble adding ya. Gives me communication error for some reason. =[

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/network/en_na/network_status.jsp

Nevermind, its maintanence, haha. This will be going for another hour it seems.

Ah dang, another time then!

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
mysticwolf said:

opponents, CPU level 5.

Is that for figuring out which character you are best with? If so, that's a nice idea. 

Seems way over complicated and unnecessary. :L

This way nobody loses out to assumptions (Kirby and Game and Watch win from assumptions, but that's another matter). I mean, Olimar and Lucario made it across the threshold, i would have NEVER suspected that with how bad they were (for me to use) in Brawl.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

So many Little Macs in For Glory mode and so few of them are any good.

Signature goes here!

Thing is, Little Mac is strong, but he is pretty easy to exploit and defeat. He is a joke on air.

morenoingrato said:
Thing is, Little Mac is strong, but he is pretty easy to exploit and defeat. He is a joke on air.

i've noticed. In my practice battles so far, pretty much every CPU has the annoying, Brawl-born habit of recovering if i don't smash them offscreen in one shot. Only Little Mac can i actually bully offstage without needing to throw him out of the blast zones.

Seems like Game and Watch won't be a main anymore. Nobody so far has touched Bowser's dominant performance in my tests. Behind him its a two-way tie between Link and Ganondorf, then a 4-way with Lucina, Olimar, Dedede, and Donkey Kong. Game and Watch put up a poor performance beaten only (so far) by Yoshi, Pikachu, and Sonic.

Tomorrow comes Ike, Lucario, ROB, Rosalina, and Wii Fit Trainer

12 characters remain to test.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Let's try this again, now that the network is working.

Anyone up for some 1v1 play?

FC: 3196-4458-4651

I've finally completed the second panel of Challenges, the third one is going to be an absolute pain.

The thing that frustrates me about Little Mac players in For Glory mode is the KO Punch. I lost a battle because he used the KO punch twice on me! I would've won otherwise.

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!

blackmagicwolf said:
The thing that frustrates me about Little Mac players in For Glory mode is the KO Punch. I lost a battle because he used the KO punch twice on me! I would've won otherwise.

You just need to stall it out until the KO punch runs out. Try to avoid roll dodging towards Mac because Mac can also roll back and hit you with his punch and KO you. Baiting it out is the best thing to do because there is a lot of cooldown afterwards.

TruckOSaurus said:
So many Little Macs in For Glory mode and so few of them are any good.

I love when they side B off the stage!