By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Post your 3DS stats - Official Super Smash Bros. WiiU/3DS Thread

When will you be getting the 3DS version of Super Smash Bros?

Day 1 94 55.62%

In October 9 5.33%

Before the end of the year 10 5.92%

In 2015 2 1.18%

Never, I'm waiting for the Wii U version 52 30.77%

Total:167
TruckOSaurus said:
Possum5454 said:
taomaster06 said:
Mr Khan said:

This is why it is contrasted with "for fun."

Serious smash is not fun, but a maddening experience that inspires property damage.

Haha, I assumed there would be more players with skill out there. I'll just stick to playing with friends I guess.

I've played a lot of for glory and most people don't have a lot of skill. I've run into about 3 people that I could actually compete with and one guy that had the edge on me the entire time. Luckily I'm able to deal with projectile spamming just fine. Link is the only one that gives me a bit of trouble with it. I love playing little mac's that just throw wild punches and don't understand how to play him.

Wanna play a few matches?

Sure! I want to give you fair warning thouggh, I'm at work so if any customers come in ill go afk 

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Around the Network
Possum5454 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Possum5454 said:

I've played a lot of for glory and most people don't have a lot of skill. I've run into about 3 people that I could actually compete with and one guy that had the edge on me the entire time. Luckily I'm able to deal with projectile spamming just fine. Link is the only one that gives me a bit of trouble with it. I love playing little mac's that just throw wild punches and don't understand how to play him.

Sure! I want to give you fair warning thouggh, I'm at work so if any customers come in ill go afk 

I was on my lunch break and now it's over. Maybe later then.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Possum5454 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Possum5454 said:

Sorry! Just missed you. We can definitely play later! Are yo still using peach?

Possum5454 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Sorry! Just missed you. We can definitely play later! Are yo still using peach?

Yes, she's still my girl but the 3DS controls make me curse her name sometimes.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

You mean you didn't spend 100 hours on the demo getting used to the controls!? O_o

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
TruckOSaurus said:

You mean you didn't spend 100 hours on the demo getting used to the controls!? O_o

Peach isn't in the demo. My problem is when I float below the stage (moving toward it) and I hit my Up-B but I guess stick is still titled too much and she does Side-B instead.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Peach isn't in the demo. My problem is when I float below the stage (moving toward it) and I hit my Up-B but I guess stick is still titled too much and she does Side-B instead.

Same, I think its just the 3ds itself, u have to be more precise with it. Can't tell u how many pk thunders I've messed up lol

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

They changed ganondorfs side b now???!!!, it no longer goes to sudden death. Just had an awesome victory, little mac was kicking my ass.

You mean Ganon survives the fall for a split second longer? Good to know. 

Possum5454 said:

You mean Ganon survives the fall for a split second longer? Good to know. 

Yup