By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Sure X.x Beats looking at crappy Youtube matches D:

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Around the Network

WTF was that?

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

How the hell does anyone manage to play this game with the Wiimote on it's side?

Never doing that again >_>

Guys mind if I drop by for a few games?
I can't fall asleep. T_T

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

I swear this game loves messing with me >.

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Around the Network

sorry iclim I didn't want fox.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Fun duels Riot.
I think I'm starting to learn a few tricks.
It's so hard to combo out of TL's throw.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

wow I got some good marth practice in those duels.

metaknight seems kinda broken, LOL.

Riot Of The Blood said:
metaknight seems kinda broken, LOL.

I could always camp you.
Then he wouldn't seem so broken. =P