By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Riot Of The Blood said:
Characters seem to have more mobility in Melee. My spacing with Marth is flawless in both games, but Fox and Falco are able to get inside of my sword and I can't get them out. Stupid reflector. I was able to win matches in melee, though. Marth just isn't all that good in melee. I would probably have to pick up shiek is I wanted to be serious about winning.

You can't say that Marth wasn't good is Melee. He's fourth on the tier list, that would mean that 23 characters aren't that good and that there's only three viable characters which would make Melee a pretty bad game.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I doubt Marth is as good as Shiek. she's a monster in Melee from what I have played. That fair is better than Meta's up b for gimping.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

@ Riot; Of course Shiek was better than Marth. 3rd on the tier list. Marth was also very good. However you are not going to get a free ride when it comes to Melee. Melee was a very tech skill oriented game, if you are up against a more experienced opponent you had almost no chance of winning, just that kind of game. No matter who you used you had to work your ass off against more experienced players in order to win much. It took  like a week to get used to Brawl and win with Wolf. While in Melee I had played for about a month or two before I considered myself ANY good(the fact I mained Mewtwo didn't help at all :P)

Just saying your getting to have to have more skill to win in melee where you have to think in order to win Brawl. But there is still quite a bit of tech skill in Brawl, though (more than a lot of people think). BTW, did you win any monies in the tourney?

Where is every one are ppl just on the forms and not on the game or did something happen that i missed?

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

OMG guys I found roy r profile on allisbrawl:http://allisbrawl.com/profile.aspx?id=6075

Around the Network
twilit said:

@ Riot; Of course Shiek was better than Marth. 3rd on the tier list. Marth was also very good. However you are not going to get a free ride when it comes to Melee. Melee was a very tech skill oriented game, if you are up against a more experienced opponent you had almost no chance of winning, just that kind of game. No matter who you used you had to work your ass off against more experienced players in order to win much. It took like a week to get used to Brawl and win with Wolf. While in Melee I had played for about a month or two before I considered myself ANY good(the fact I mained Mewtwo didn't help at all :P)

Just saying your getting to have to have more skill to win in melee where you have to think in order to win Brawl. But there is still quite a bit of tech skill in Brawl, though (more than a lot of people think). BTW, did you win any monies in the tourney?

why do you main bottom or low tier mewtwo was the worst character on melee and in brawl yoshi well.......................................

Is allisbraw worth getting into?
@ ctk where did you get the sig of pit toon link and falco? @ twit what can you do with M2?

@ CTK; I just use the characters I like. Sure I would probably do like 5x better if I mained Fox or Falco in Melee but I liked using M2. I find rewarding to do well and be considered good using low tiers characters anyway. The way I see it getting good with M2 was well worth it. Seeing someone's expression after losing to a Mewtwo is priceless and pulling people through the stage is so damn cool

Jski said:
Is allisbraw worth getting into?
@ ctk where did you get the sig of pit toon link and falco? @ twit what can you do with M2?

On the brawl net same with the other signatures here is a link:

http://thebrawl.net/

And IDK if you would like allisbrawl since there are some good people but also there are some that spam and sometimes there is lot of lag in the matches,so far from 2/3 that I face 2 of them were cheap spammers and the other was a really good snake.

There how dose that look? I do not know if i want to call falco or wolf my 3ed becuse i have not goten a chanse to realy play with wolf no one seems to be on. As for ranking i am not that big on such things but going there would let me play more ppl. I have a lot of friends on my list but a lot of them do not log on that offten or have removed me from theres so i do not know. Thx for the info ctk